• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
73IY65N.gif

The greatest moment in the history of our sports

Why am I just now finding out about this channel..Wtf WrassleGAF!?

Very likely over. Selling out stadiums, TV deals, merch deals, promos for the games, autograph signings, talk show appearances, etc. and that's not even counting the book deals at least two of them will get. For the most worldwide* popular sport, it's not difficult to make dat cash.

*Specified worldwide so nobody goes "but superb owl"

ed: VV of course

I don't see it lasting. They will be forgotten in a month or so. I kinda feel like they are in the same boat as the Olympics.

Oh I saw Jurassic World yesterday as well.

The fact that I just now brought it up should say it all.

You were so in awed by it that you've only just recovered your senses 24 hours later?

I think I laughed by way through that final 20 minutes. WTF. High Heels Ripley moment with the T-Rex, then the fucking Mega Powers Team up against the big bad Brock Lesnar dinosaur with outside interference from Andre the Giant.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He was only 55. Alright, steel yourselves, someone's gonna make a joke that's Cunt level any time now.

dream

I remember people telling me that his situation didn't parallel Steve Jobs's at all, and that he was perfectly fine.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know, my facebook was full of a few of those 'educated enough to be stupidly dangerous' types and their first thing is talking about how they hope nintendo goes in a better direction now.

like yall some grown folks with kids and the first thought is 'i hope this means the kideo games will appeal more to me now!' after someone dies

I don't know, my facebook was full of a few of those 'educated enough to be stupidly dangerous' types and their first thing is talking about how they hope nintendo goes in a better direction now.

like yall some grown folks with kids and the first thought is 'i hope this means the kideo games will appeal more to me now!' after someone dies

Not shocking at all, just sad

dream

Karate Hottie is going to debut in about 25 12 minutes on Fox Sports 1, friends. I suggest you tune in to see the future.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Welcome to the Hottie Era!!
Great debut, powerful ring psychology, she lured Angela into a false sense of security by enabling her with a free takedown and even let her attempt a submission. From that point Angela became confident on the ground until her timely defeat in the 3rd on the very floor she trusted. The babyface promo right after only cemented her as someone to watch and should definitely be on everyone's radar if she wasn't before.

jmdajr

Bile duct cancer omg. That shit has like almost zero survival rate. Jesus Christ I think he must have really suffered. Maybe that's why they had all these Nintendo directs.

Just fucking terrible. God damn.

Top Bottom