• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

chunk3rvd

Somehow "show gifs" got enabled again in my mobile GAF settings. Opened this thread and must have used half my monthly data allowance!

Browny

Banned
Somehow "show gifs" got enabled again in my mobile GAF settings. Opened this thread and must have used half my monthly data allowance!

i2CkojZ2CUpw2.gif

Couldn't resist.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Am I right in assuming that Bar Rescue is pretty much Kitchen Nightmares, but with an American and with drinks instead of foods?
Not really. It kills bad business practices, it's not about going to shitholes like that stupid chef guy does. I watched some Kitchen Nightmares and it was ok, but Bar Rescue is usually centered on the actual business of it all and not "clean the kitchen and do a new menu" which is all Shitchen Nightmares really is at its core.

Jon Taffer would beat up that weenie chef. They'd shut his ass down. There are some similarities though.

I want a Guy Fieri vs Jon Taffer feud. It can be based on Taffer wanting kitchens to be sanitary and Fieri wanting to stick his fucking face directly in a pot of melted cheese.

I doubt she had much of a say in it. The WWE's thinking is that she can be making them money now, but she needs to be at least acceptable in the ring to do so. One-on-one training like that can accelerate her.

If the Bellas are pissed about anything it's the fact that they are rapidly approaching the age at which the WWE sees female talent as expendable. On top of that they are now probably on their first contracts that see them making some real good money.

They're taking the classic wrestling stance of "You have to pay your dues." probably hoping to endear themselves a bit more to smarks in the meantime. She kind of telegraphs it there with the latter part of her quote.
The Bella Twins and Eva Marie are the same age.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want a Guy Fieri vs Jon Taffer feud. It can be based on Taffer wanting kitchens to be sanitary and Fieri wanting to stick his fucking face directly in a pot of melted cheese.

I'd just love to see them interact.

Or maybe...

BUDDY COP MOVIE?!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Really cool pic but I don't really see the resemblance.

I don't see it either. That could be anyone. I don't see the #legitboss

Are we gonna work with WWE.com to make when Sasha loses her title, the headline is "The Legit Boss is left Legit Shook without a championship!"?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
long shot that anyone even bought it but if someone did, does anyone know if the PC version of WWE 2k15 only has 25 CAW slots like the console versions?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It has 50.

really? oh shit. custom entrance music works right?

I might grab this from GMG then, I honestly just want to make my old No Mercy fake federation
and then never play it just watch the entrances >_>

Top Bottom