• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
w9YTlIF.gif

We dancing now?

http://i.imgur.com/dwMmMRd.gif

EDIT: 62 mb jiff, make sure you're ready for it. It's worth it.

The Japanese imports look amazing, they're are some on Amazon that aren't too expensive so I might be tempted. I was tempted to get the N64 games too, but it's near impossible to find good copies in their boxes still without paying over the odds.

I did pick up these 3 a couple of weeks ago:
Tecmo World Wrestling was amazing back in the day.

This should come with, at the very least, a NSFW warning with them man titties floppin' about.

When is the next Steve Austin podcast on the network?

Also, I don't think its cool what he did to Piper, Austin is a little petty man. I expect more from him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
When is the next Steve Austin podcast on the network?

Also, I don't think its cool what he did to Piper, Austin is a little petty man. I expect more from him.

Have you been listening to Flair's Wooooo! Nation podcast on your days when you call in from work and have a replacement just show up?

jmdajr

While in the Steve Austin character, Sasso, Piper and Duggan joked about various Austin subjects, like Austin’s heat with Vince McMahon, quitting WWE, Austin only having one friend (his dog), and Piper even joked Austin made his whole career off three words: “What” and “Hell Yeah.”

yikes

KissVibes

Banned
Piper is as carny as they come. Dude made it seem like Pat Patterson molested him for a good few weeks to get his name out there, then reeled it back in saying it was a 'misunderstanding.' I don't trust him on a goddamn thing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Like I said, he should be barred from all things pro wrestling. Kill his legends deal. He has never contributed anything positive ot the WWE or the world of pro wrestling at large. Even when he was a draw, he was either burying people under him or trying to get in fights with people backstage.

Like I said, he should be barred from all things pro wrestling. Kill his legends deal. He has never contributed anything positive ot the WWE or the world of pro wrestling at large. Even when he was a draw, he was either burying people under him or trying to get in fights with people backstage.
Um, he along with several other legends put over Daniel Bryan in a humiliating backstage segment after he won the Intercontinental Championship at Wrestlemania.

He's a jam up guy in my eyes as a result.

Counterpoint - Nada from They Live and The Maniac from Always Sunny are the two greatest characters ever portrayed by a wrestler not named The Rock.

Zach

Counterpoint - Nada from They Live and The Maniac from Always Sunny are the two greatest characters ever portrayed by a wrestler not named The Rock.

Countercounterpoint - Nada from They Live and The Maniac from Always Sunny are the two greatest characters ever portrayed by a wrestler.

His Legends deal was terminated a couple days ago luckily

Heel

I picked up on this as well, bean. I'm calling #Work on these chodes.

While in the Steve Austin character, Sasso, Piper and Duggan joked about various Austin subjects, like Austin’s heat with Vince McMahon, quitting WWE, Austin only having one friend (his dog), and Piper even joked Austin made his whole career off three words: “What” and “Hell Yeah.”

yikes

Don't frick with Hershey the Wonder Dog. Legit #Shoot.

Top Bottom