• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Zach

h4ZOLWF.gif

Enzo?

So tonight's the night for Sasha Banks and Charlotte to make the leap to the main roster, yes? I couldn't care less about Charlotte, but I'm dreading what they do to Sasha in the coming weeks.

klonere

Banned
So tonight's the night for Sasha Banks and Charlotte to make the leap to the main roster, yes? I couldn't care less about Charlotte, but I'm dreading what they do to Sasha in the coming weeks.

It wouldn't make sense to put them on the show before the PPV but I guess that makes it more likely will debut. Also they have a taped match next week on NXT which would make it a bit odd to debut now.

I also fear what they will do with Sasha as well as Charlotte. I see not good things coming. The 4 Horsewomen stable is dead :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I Love New York quality jiffs and pics:

New York's take on Lana's character, breaking up with Rusev:
cg7OQgT.gif

New York reacting to Daniel Bryan giving up his belt:
oLdtSZx.gif

New York promo on Sasha Banks:
KFaI9xV.gif

w8ftioL.gif

dream

According to the Observer forum, Alberto El Patron has been missing since Saturday

No tweets since Saturday night and he missed a big indy show in Texas for Lone Star Wrestling. The promoter says they haven't gotten a call or text from him since Saturday. This doesn't sound like a money issue because this was a big event to help raise money for autism and they always draw good crowds with top names from the indy scene.

Hope he's ok.

https://www.facebook.com/clutchcityprod ... 0766908025

My theory is that it's cartel-related, and he's probably dead.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
According to the Observer forum, Alberto El Patron has been missing since Saturday

My theory is that it's cartel-related, and he's probably dead.

Yeah, he was on the bill with Scott Norton and a bunch of others. The promo art looked like Alberto had already been missing, because that's not the Alberto I know...
GThi6qA.jpg

WWF Smackdown!'s Career mode is pretty fun, there's features here that disappear and never return again. I'm like the crowd reaction to the match letting you know how much they enjoyed it as a percentage haha. Also the CAW Career is really RPG like too.

RP912

Banned
WWF Smackdown!'s Career mode is pretty fun, there's features here that disappear and never return again. I'm like the crowd reaction to the match letting you know how much they enjoyed it as a percentage haha. Also the CAW Career is really RPG like too.

Yeah the Career mode to Smackdown 2 was amazing. I remember my caw got injured by Kane for a few months. Fucking Kane :(

Hey, didn't that Mexican Cartel guy just escape from prison too. OMG.

Yeah the Career mode to Smackdown 2 was amazing. I remember my caw got injured by Kane for a few months. Fucking Kane :(

Yeah, it's good stuff - even more so since I forgot all about it. It's nice to play it again as it all feels fresh, and has give me fresh perspective for my own Wrestling RPG Game (cheap plug).

klonere

Banned
Hey, didn't that Mexican Cartel guy just escape from prison too. OMG.

Yeah, it's good stuff - even more so since I forgot all about it. It's nice to play it again as it all feels fresh, and has give me fresh perspective for my own Wrestling RPG Game (cheap plug).

I played the 2D MDickie wrestling game - Wrestling Revolution. Started off in Japan, did pretty well. Won the Intercontinental Belt but then lost it to Tiger Mask. Got a shot at the Heavyweight Title, I think it was held by Suzuki. I think. Lose, get signed to in game equivalent of WWE. Get paired up with Taker and Bearer after a month. We get a tag titles match against XPac and Regal (I think).

XPac dropkicks me to the outside off the top rope - I get hurt, we win the match and the belts at least. Afterwards all my stats are set back to 50 (out of 100) which makes the game unplayable and my character completely useless, end of career. Fucking XPac man. Video games.

RP912

Banned
Watching some house show that took place in Singapore on NJPW World, the crowd is like a perfect blend of NXT try hards, reasonable Philly crowd smarks, respectable fans, and indy marks.

Like I said, he should be barred from all things pro wrestling. Kill his legends deal. He has never contributed anything positive ot the WWE or the world of pro wrestling at large. Even when he was a draw, he was either burying people under him or trying to get in fights with people backstage.

From what I understand, his Legends deal was stripped.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Can somebody summarize why Piper is getting pretty much black listed from professional wrestling?

While in the Steve Austin character, Sasso, Piper and Duggan joked about various Austin subjects, like Austin’s heat with Vince McMahon, quitting WWE, Austin only having one friend (his dog), and Piper even joked Austin made his whole career off three words: “What” and “Hell Yeah.”

yikes

There ya go. Don't make fun of someone's dog. That means you're a cunt.

Heel

Here's a telling quote from Piper, e.g. Hershey:

I didn’t mean to offend you in any way, and I still don’t see it. However, I don’t need to. If you got offended by it, then I am sorry for whatever… I didn’t get it I guess, so I got out. It’s that simple. So for you, I’ve got all the respect in the world for what you’ve done. I hope you do all the things that you want to, and Hershey the Wonder Dog [laughs]. I don’t want to deal with it anymore.

He knows damn well what this is about. This is as real as it gets. You worked yourself into a straight up shoot.

Why the fuck is it so hard for GFW to not name shit horribly? Global Champion was already a TNA title name too.

Nex Gen is dumb but if it's for wrestlers under a certain age I don't mind the idea.

Top Bottom