• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fox318

Well the rumored match at Summerslam for Rollins is
Triple H

If that match happens how to you get to that.

Plus Ryback is over right now.

Ryback has done awesome considering the talent he is working.

Dude just needs to cut promos about reading the secret and coming across as real.

Heroman

Banned
Not Really unless you mean Oct 2012. He was his hottest point when he feuded with Punk then it was downhill from that. Now is real over again.
Remember back in Nov when came back where both team cena and team Rollins wanted ryback on their team that what I talking about.

Toki767

I was not paying attention to this at all. I thought Orton/Sheamus already ended and this was a Big Show/Ryback singles match.

That's how much I've tuned out Orton and Sheamus.

NastyBook

Kicking myself for not going to this RAW. Crowd is hyped.

Didn't have a car to go, so there's that.

lol @ The Miz's clowning.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I just turned on Raw to see what was going on

oh man you guys, unrest in the authority? between Kane and Seth Rollins? How do they keep making it so fresh every week?

Fox318

So how do you guys think WWE will get The Rocks cousin into the mainevent of WM32? Another Royal Rumble win?

Bf8NwPrl.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Imagine 2 years ago you tell me about Bray vs Dean or Bray vs Roman, and I'd probably be way into the idea.

It is amazing how bad they are at booking this shit that I've got complete apathy towards these new stars feuds.

Always confusing when the designated babyfaces do heel stuff like sneak attacks and brutal beatdowns!

If I were the crowd I'd just be pissed that they did get an Ambrose match.
...Cue random heel coming out of the back, in...

Fox318

Imagine 2 years ago you tell me about Bray vs Dean or Bray vs Roman, and I'd probably be way into the idea.

It is amazing how bad they are at booking this shit that I've got complete apathy towards these new stars feuds.

3 hour shows kill them.

We've had a ton of ad breaks already and with the 3 hours and smackdown they go too far with trying to outdo themselves every week with different angles and shit.

Smackdown, Main Event, and Superstars only fuck them up in that they feel they can get away with a big loss on raw if they give a guy a win back on a show few people watch.

If Raw was 1 hour a week with 1-2 good matches a week we would be screaming for more matches to show off the talent.

Mengetsu

Heard there's a chance Raw could be good tonight...Ambrose about to fight Wyatt again and then Roman has a feud with him? Welp Ambrose and Wyatt were bread to make others look better :/

Top Bottom