• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
What's the appropite reaction as a fan here?

Cheer him on support of being back
Cheer him as a message of support after the passing of his father
Cheer him because his music is good
Booo him because his gimmick sucks
Boo him because he is a heel
Ignore him because this is his 3456th gimmick
See how it is then react

dream

Still no word from or on Alberto El Patron, beyond a single tweet that cites anonymous "sources from AAA" that say El Patron is "at home."

Heel

Yeah, I was pretty incredulous during the whole thing but I suspended disbelief, brother. Do you go to the movies and say "THIS MOVIE IS FAKE, YOU KNOW?" I didn't think so.

I was under the impression that Angry Grandpa was still kayfabe. I wanted to believe that viewers think that this Grandpa has been Angry for years on end, smashing things and yelling.

Do the fans watch for the awesome spots and promos now that the business is exposed? That would be absolutely fascinating.

Still no word from or on Alberto El Patron, beyond a single tweet that cites anonymous "sources from AAA" that say El Patron is "at home."

That tweet just sounds like it's from a Mexican that's upset that people would assume the worst simply because it's Mexico. He passes it off nonchalantly, as if no-showing an event is perfectly normal.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm smelling something. Something I haven't smelled for a while. Smells like...bones. There's something in bones I can smell.

The end is nigh.

Fox318

O5XMPKf.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYXsSWROtN8

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I can't see them debuting tonight. Fuck, I guess I should watch, huh...

How are we fantasy booking the NXT girls? I'd love them to have a big impact as a group on the Divas division like the Nexus or something.

Immediately rename it the women's division, trash the belt. Fuck things up.

Fox318

How are we fantasy booking the NXT girls? I'd love them to have a big impact as a group on the Divas division like the Nexus or something.

Immediately rename it the women's division, trash the belt. Fuck things up.

nWo invasion angle where they beat up the bellas and call out Kevin Dunn, Hayes, and Steph breaking Kayfabe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, they HAVE to debut Sasha and re-debut Charlotte. But it's the go-home show for the PPV. Maybe if they're making a 6-"man" tag with them all.

If they debut now they are going to be stuck jobbing to Bella's for another 100 days or so.

At this stage its better if they stay in NXT until they can write AJ Lee's title reign off and then debut

Top Bottom