• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
brie-bella-bitch-guyefr3a.gif

Fox318

They need to start building Seth as the master architect. All I see right now is a coward heel champ. Brock is an all powerful force. I wouldn't leave his side for a coward.

Seth loses title

has rematch at summer slam

Shaemus makes the match a triple threat and reenact the fingerpoke of doom with Seth getting the belt back with the promise of a seat in HHH's cabinet.

HHH betrays them all and he gets the belt back after he strips seth of the title and awards it to himself.

HHH and Kane main event mania 32 in texas.

Well, I agree.

The thing is: i don't see seth losing. So what other surprises could be in store outside the "lets have another wrestler interfere" paradigm?

This match is a bit of a mess.

Seth winning clean doesn't work. They need to keep the all powerful Brock Lesnar around some more.

Seth cheating to win. It's a typical outcome but it's not doing Seth any favours at this point.

Brock winning clean. Expected outcome but it doesn't really do much. Brock should still be in the chase.

Brock cheat... no point.

Toki767

This match is a bit of a mess.

Seth winning clean doesn't work. They need to keep the all powerful Brock Lesnar around some more.

Seth cheating to win. It's a typical outcome but it's not doing Seth any favours at this point.

Brock winning clean. Expected outcome but it doesn't really do much. Brock should still be in the chase.

Brock cheat... no point.
Easiest thing to do is probably have someone cost Brock the match making an easy set up for SummerSlam.

Top Bottom