• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did you see the Boo-Plex City sign, Sunflower? Isn't that hilarious? It rhymes with Suplex City, but it also shows displeasure with Brock Lesnar!
Just goes to show that Boo-Tista has a ton of mileage. I thought it was too good to happen again but I was proven wrong! They're so clever.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is it just me or is Orton starting to develop a gut?
Nah, no chance. I don't think so. He has probably the most appealing mix of aesthetics and strength out of anyone on the roster.

As someone following along with the thread but not watching, what I'm taking away from these comments is that Orton and Sheamus look out of shape. You guys are no better than commentary. For shame.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Commentary went in depth about his nose ring. It's almost like you guys don't listen to Michael Cole. I think it looks good for his character.

Jopie

As someone following along with the thread but not watching, what I'm taking away from these comments is that Orton and Sheamus look out of shape. You guys are no better than commentary. For shame.

You looking for play by play or color?
I think we can do some color, but I don't type fast enough for play by play.

Recall

C'mon Randy show this ugly bastard why it's bad form to send aggressive tweets. This is the reason for this match right?

WrassleGaf complaining about a wrestlers body shape is as tired as people whining about framerate.

it's kinda funny how Orton and Sheamus are basically the same size, both in height and proportions, yet Orton is never really sold as a monster the way Sheamus is.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
C'mon Randy show this ugly bastard why it's bad form to send aggressive tweets. This is the reason for this match right?

WrassleGaf complaining about a wrestlers body shape is as tired as people whining about framerate.
Both are important things, don't be a crybaby.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
it's kinda funny how Orton and Sheamus are basically the same size, both in height and proportions, yet Orton is never really sold as a monster the way Sheamus is.
Not that I think it's a good comparison, but a lot of it is based on their move sets. I think that's why it's differently done.

krae_man

I'm going to create a steam curator group called Gut Police.

Fox318

Monster Gimmicks are given to those that don't fit Vince's good looking stereotype.

They market Randy as a model, can't have him be a monster in the ring even if he is a heel.

Not that I think it's a good comparison, but a lot of it is based on their move sets. I think that's why it's differently done.

No I get it. I think Randy in his prime was probably more agile and could do more too. It's not the first time it's happened. It just depends on the character they are trying to portray, just an interesting observation when you see guys toe to toe like this.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This match is okay but it's a fued with two directionless guys calling each other boring. Not a lot to be excited about.
That's the toughest thing for these two to overcome tonight. It does them no favors.

Top Bottom