• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Arooguy

I had a dream that Titus was fighting Big E for the Heavyweight championship at Wrestlemania. I don't think it will ever happen, but both of these guys could be convincing champions.

Crazy thing is...I've had the same dream. I hope it happens. I've been waiting forever for a Titus World Championship run.

KissVibes

Banned
Is Becky Lynch wearing steampunk goggles?

PierceStruggleFace.gif

She is in DOTA cosplay.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is Becky Lynch wearing steampunk goggles?

PierceStruggleFace.gif
Yeah she has been for a couple months. I think that's pretty much set in stone for her character, even if her attire changes every single match she has.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
lol that promo was cringe city

Still can't get over how awesome that Tag Team match was tho. Best TT match I've seen all year.

Kacho

Gold Member
I've been out of the loop since Wrestlemania. Has Reigns gotten any more over and improved in the ring?

Ithil

So they got round to making up a reason Bray attacked Reigns out of nowhere yet?
Same reason he did the exact random out of nowhere attack to start the feuds with Kane, Bryan, Jericho, Ambrose, Cena, even Ryback.

They really have a formula with these Bray feuds.

Iceman829

Tag match was a lot of fun to watch. I'm glad the divison is less of a joke ever since Cesaro and Kidd got the titles. They just need some teams that don't get hurt.

Becky Lynch going with the steampunk thing tonight? She really can't decide on her ring gear can she. She was bright pink for raw...

I really like Wyatt but they don't seem like they have any idea what to do with him. They either give him "feuds" that last a month or when they do put him in a long program with someone there's really no payoff at the end.

So they got round to making up a reason Bray attacked Reigns out of nowhere yet?
Same reason he did the exact random out of nowhere attack to start the feuds with Kane, Bryan, Jericho, Ambrose, Cena, even Ryback.

They really have a formula with these Bray feuds.

Well, Reigns beat Wyatt in the MITB qualifying match. I guess that's better than most of Wyatt's feuds.

Ithil

Well, Reigns beat Wyatt in the MITB qualifying match. I guess that's better than most of Wyatt's feuds.

Well he could mention that instead of these generic promos about heroes or truth or whatever. You could cut any of his promos from his other feuds into this one and change nothing.

I'm over Bray at this point. Now he's just attacking good looking dudes because the ladies choose them over him all the time. Comes out spoutin' his euphoric atheist agenda. Beat this fat nerd's ass Roman.

Top Bottom