• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Big One

Banned
Bray is looking a bit slimmer. He knew he had to set himself apart from Kevin Owens. It's now a race to see who can wrestle with their shirt off first.
Wyatt would definitely benefit from the weight loss more than Owens. I feel like if Owens lost weight he'd lose a lot of what makes him Kevin Owens, but Wyatt can still be Wyatt even if He was the size of Bo.

that was like five months ago, dude has been built up naturally since then

The thing that has hurt him since then is that the people who didn't like him still see it as a foregone conclusion, so they are just waiting for the other shoe to drop. It's dumb, but it's why he's not building his fan base.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Did Bray lose some weight or is it just me?

Lol you sound like that Kevin Owens mark who would keep saying he looked leaner when he kept getting fatter.

I haven't watched much TD but from the few clips I've seen, it sometimes makes me wish that some of the superstars and divas were that entertaining on the main shows.

While I like the idea of a more intense Roman here, I think Bray has jobbed enough.
John Cena and little Danny Bryan are fun characters on there. The women are amazing too.

just shoot him

cocked and loaded

reigns.gif

That also doesn't help. His best run was when he was being bros with Dean. He was showing admirable personality traits, but they just kind of dropped that for some reason.

They dropped it because Dean is no longer in the title picture so in WWE's eyes they don't need Roman with Dean to mooch some popularity because Dean is now irrelevant, sadly.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I'f I'm roman I get a chair and go to town.

Fuck who wins or loses this dude went after your kid.

Every good Wyatt feud should have someone getting opened up in the ring. Too bad the WWE has moved away from that. It would really help his character in the ring.

That said, I don't hate this match. Neither are great technicians, so I'm expecting more of a brawl. Its moving at a solid pace, the crowd seems to be into it, the spots have the right amount of impact.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Reigns just can't seem to get any momentum. I don't see him losing this, but from a character perspective, I wish something new he'd do would take.

Savitar

His moveset is so fucking bland. Combine that with his cookie cutter promos and I just don't get it. Apparently I'm some kind of hater because I still think Reigns isn't very good

It's just people who like to pretend they are right by going after those who don't put on blinders to accept something.

Top Bottom