• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Well he could mention that instead of these generic promos about heroes or truth or whatever. You could cut any of his promos from his other feuds into this one and change nothing.

True, but Wyatt ends up on the short end of every feud he gets thrown in, so I don't think the writers care enough to put logic in his promos or actions.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Bray sitting in the corner like Raven. Fucking love Bray. It's a shame he never wins matches.

Kaladin

You guys think I'm joking....

gz6zNCH.jpg

Disappointed to see Roman still doing the Shield shtick, especially since I want to see him go full-Goldberg this match and job Bray out in 30 seconds.

Arooguy

You'd be surprised! TD is compelling television.

I haven't watched much TD but from the few clips I've seen, it sometimes makes me wish that some of the superstars and divas were that entertaining on the main shows.

Disappointed to see Roman still doing the Shield shtick, especially since I want to see him go full-Goldberg this match and job Bray out in 30 seconds.

While I like the idea of a more intense Roman here, I think Bray has jobbed enough.

Jopie

How does Wyatt remain so over with him never getting over in any feud he's in? I don't understand.

He's good in the ring, good on the mic, and has the best entrance in the WWE.
I know I don't care if he wins or loses, he is entertaining and working with what the WWE gives him.

Reigns is getting Cena crowd reactions. Girls cheer because they think he's cute and the men boo because he sucks.

He's already dead. He will never get actual face reactions because they tried to push him way to fast. When he eventually wins the WWE title next year he will still get boo'd to hell lol.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
When is Reigns going to stop dressing like Dog the Bounty Hunter?

Bray is looking a bit slimmer. He knew he had to set himself apart from Kevin Owens. It's now a race to see who can wrestle with their shirt off first.

Hex

Banned
You know what Raven is actually looking great these days he isn't all fat and terrible looking like he was a few years ago.

I would love to see him return.

I was about to say that,
Since Wyatt is doing a lesser version of Raven's gimmick that would actually be awesome

Top Bottom