• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hex

Banned
Good thing that Charlotte has the daddy and is good in the ring, she is not an attractive woman.
I must be the odd man out because I do not think that Brie has been bad

Fox318

Rome isn't built in a day. Its going to take time and a lot of NXT level booking to make people care about the women wrestlers again.
Which is why a singles match would have done wonders.

Have Sasha vs somebody who can take a loss and let them practice a match together before debuting it at a PPV.

Maybe we don't need a Womens match every night but we should have matches with impact.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's crazy to feel like Charlotte is the weak link here. Sasha's outshining everyone by a huge degree.

KissVibes

Banned
And look, here is the shitty junior high bullshit that plagues women wrestling!

I want to see Brie pay tribute to Bryan by having a neck injury and retiring.

You really need to think about what the fuck you're saying, man.

Its one thing to want to not see someone wrestle but goddamn.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I uh, hope Brie didn't just get a matching neck injury like her hubby.

dream

You guys bitch and whine but of the 9 women out there, Brie is better than the black girl, Snuka, Paige, and Alicia Fox. That's not a bad place to be for someone who wasn't trained to be a wrestler.

I like that Flair's kid won.

Charlotte >>>>>> David
You guys bitch and whine but of the 9 women out there, Brie is better than the black girl, Snuka, Paige, and Alicia Fox. That's not a bad place to be for someone who wasn't trained to be a wrestler.
classic dream. so racist. so pedo.

Sasha carried this match hard. Probably my match of the night so far. Brie possessed by the ghost of Bryne tonight, living vicariously through his widow

Top Bottom