• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty good. Charlotte still ended up looking good despite being really stiffly...WEIRD. Sasha crushed everything she was in. Brie was fine.

Good shit. A good step.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Graves is such a good looking guy. But he has horrendous taste in suits.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Charlottes botched more than brie. You wouldn't know it by this thread

But Brie didn't do anywhere near the spots Charlotte did. Charlotte is not perfect, but I'll take her and her botches over either Bella any day. Both Sasha and Charlotte made Brie look competent.

Fox318

I like that Flair's kid won.

Charlotte >>>>>> David

classic dream. so racist. so pedo.

f7HOxE4.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, Fat Boy Owens time.

Over/under on Owens doing a ring-out when Cena takes off his shirt? At this point it's a Pavlovian response for when he sees someone in good shape do that.

A few missteps but that was promising. The only problem I see going forwards is how many times we've already seen Sasha and Charlotte in NXT, it may get stale quickly unless they consider gimmick matches. While not all at least some of the divas should be confident to take on Ladders/ Cage matches.

The Brie hate was really jarring in this thread. She's on Total Divas, she's the sister of Nikki, who is great, and her husband was once universally loved, and yet still no one liked her. Very unfortunate.

Kusagari

I can sort of get why Paige, Charlotte and Becky would align but Sasha being with Naomi and Tamina for no reason still doesn't fit her character at all.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looking forward to Fat Boy winning tonight and people being really happy that he stuck it to Cena, while Cena gingerly hands him the keys to the kingdom.

I earnestly hope Cena keeps it, though - they can keep it going another month all the way to Summerslam and keep the great storyline going without trying to figure out a way for Owens to be interesting.

FracturedZero

Neo Member
They want a real revolution? Start calling it the women's division again. They can still call them divas, but it's women's wrestling.

And I love Sasha. She is in a league all her own. And I really like Becky. I worry the steampunk look might keep her from getting over though.

Top Bottom