• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

cLOUDo

aa4ea51b_ibgW6Yw9WxQPLU_zps612e4381.gif

23f.gif

So haven't been watching much the last few weeks.

Have they done anything at all to make it seem like Rollins even has a chance against Brock?

Like Brock has an injury? Or he has to fight with both arms tied behind his back?
Nope, but Rollins is gonna win. And it will suck

galvatron

So haven't been watching much the last few weeks.

Have they done anything at all to make it seem like Rollins even has a chance against Brock?

Like Brock has an injury? Or he has to fight with both arms tied behind his back?

Brock got laid out by the authority with not nearly enough effort on their part...

Kaladin

So here's a better question than what Cena would've done if he lost there: Who actually beats Cena for the title now?

I think the US title is solidly the Cena title now, with the idea that he can put younger wrestlers over even when he beats them every week.

Jopie

So here's a better question than what Cena would've done if he lost there: Who actually beats Cena for the title now?

The Demon Balor, or have him hold it until Itami comes back, and let Itami beat him.
More likely scenario, he loses it in a fatal four way, or triple threat without taking the pin.

Kaiterra

Banned
Oh yeah MIZ. Another Cena victim once upon a time. Say what you will about Miz but he was never the same after Cena beat him in the I Quit match.

lol anybody SUPER salty about Owens' "burial" needs to go rewatch that I Quit match and the Dolph Ziggler cage match to see what a burial really is.

It sucks Owens lost but he got to do so much shit nobody else gets to do.

Hmm. This sounds familiar.

hqdefault.jpg

ExtremeRules2014_4.jpg

RAW_1066_Photo_044_original.jpg

There really is a stellar history of young talent being put over by Cena and going on to do non-stupid shit.

To be fair, Wyatt is mostly fine. Still gets treated like a big deal by the fans and is booked in big matches. And Rusev is still over as evidenced by his match on Monday.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sandow ain't shit though, that's pretty evident. Cena didn't do it, Sandow did it to Sandow.

Recall

These minute long promo packages are why I don't need to watch TV wrestling. They've summarised the whole thing and saved me a shit load of time watching RAW.

#TeamIHaventWatchedRawIn12YearsOverlyLongHashtagsWWEBattleground

Less than a year and a half, and Bray, Rusev, and Owens have all fallen to Cena

Imagine if they did a storyline where they realized that, teamed up to finally conquer Cena

and still all lost

Paracelsus

If you get out of an upper midcard feud and you don't look good enough to get in the WWE champion's face to ask for a title match (which can then be denied but whatever), then you have unquestionably been buried. Owens has been buried to death, the only way for them to rectify this is that he attacks Cena tomorrow, puts him on a stretcher leading to SummerSlam where he wins the US title. Rest is blathering.

Top Bottom