• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Cena going over everyone from NXT

Keep Balor far away from him once he does get called up.

Bet your ass they will feed Balor to Cena and then this

John-Cena-Raises-Sami-Zayn-Hand.jpg

cept with Balor.

The Miz may not be the greatest wrestler; but he's not bad a personality. Knows how to draw a reaction from the crowd, which is more than many of the guys on the roster can do.

Great match. Didn't expect the tap out but they gave him kicking out of everything else. Which he just passed out if he was going to lose that way.

Doubt he going down the card. I just wonder what he is going to do next?

In their eyes passing out is a babyface move, so they wouldn't have him do that. Should have just lost to the Super AA.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So haven't been watching much the last few weeks.

Have they done anything at all to make it seem like Rollins even has a chance against Brock?

Like Brock has an injury? Or he has to fight with both arms tied behind his back?

yep, it isn't important that he lost. Cena put him over huge. The only people legit angry about it are, well...I don't know what they are, but they're missing the bigger picture when it comes to wrasslin.

Hmm. This sounds familiar.

hqdefault.jpg

ExtremeRules2014_4.jpg

RAW_1066_Photo_044_original.jpg

There really is a stellar history of young talent being put over by Cena and going on to do non-stupid shit.

Top Bottom