• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
The best outcome I see happening now is a triple threat where Owens beats Cesaro for the title at SS.

Cena gets to ride off back into the main event picture without truly losing the feud to Owens because Cenawinslol

Yeah.. I thought I was over the Lol Cena wins but then KO tappRd and I exited out of the WWE in disgust.

It's like the didn't get what made Owen's so hot in his debut despite booking him to go over their most protected wrestler. It's just weird they keep on making the same mistake with building up a legitimate heel and then crushing them.

With that said I am looking forward to how they book him on NXT due to this.

Guy owens didn't get buried, if you think he did that yaw dont know what bury is.

MyXTgY9.jpg

Makes sense, especially if they have a rematch at Summerslam. They kept KO looking strong and still stroked that Cena ego. KO takes the belt at SS. If that's not the plan, then they are about to Bray Wyatt, Kevin Owens, which would be a goddam shame.

somedevil

Great match. Didn't expect the tap out but they gave him kicking out of everything else. Which he just passed out if he was going to lose that way.

Doubt he going down the card. I just wonder what he is going to do next?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah Owens losing is whatever. He looked strong.

yep, it isn't important that he lost. Cena put him over huge. The only people legit angry about it are, well...I don't know what they are, but they're missing the bigger picture when it comes to wrasslin.

Top Bottom