• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hex

Banned
Interesting. I wasn't familiar with the color scheme for clothes in the first place and nice lumping me with "those guys" because of the misunderstanding.

You gave it consideration, how are you different than "those guys".
A simple google search would show you even if you did not know.
People are way too quick to immediately jump at the worst without letting common sense even enter into it.
Edit: Sorry to come off like an ass, but it seriously irritates me when people try to start drama

RP912

Banned
People are way too quick to immediately jump at the worst without letting common sense even enter into it.

You are right. I didn't do a google search. I guess I'm one of "those guys", even though I don't know what that could possibly mean. Care to enlighten me?

Kaladin

2015-07-20-undertaker-return.jpg

scabro

What if Taker was summoned by the authority like a villain on Power Rangers ?
i actually proposed elsewhere that Undertaker, being back through occult voodoo, could use his powers to revive Lesnar's diverticulitis.

Bang, suspend that disbelief. It almost killed Lesnar. The playing field is evened, friends.

i actually proposed elsewhere that Undertaker, being back through occult voodoo, could use his powers to revive Lesnar's diverticulitis.

Bang, suspend that disbelief. It almost killed Lesnar. The playing field is evened, friends.

But that would be gimmick infringement of Papa Shango.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TRUE STORY OF THE NEW GENERATION ERA: They seriously considered making Bob Backlund's "I'm an insane heel who believes I am still champion" run a consequence of voodoo magic from one Papa Shango.

Edit: Sorry to come off like an ass, but it seriously irritates me when people try to start drama

So I wasn't clear enough then. I did not think WWE named the shirt tar out of racism and I am not trying to start drama. It's fine and true that tar is a color, but couldn't they have left it off the product page? It's tone deaf like I said. If they gave New Day a watermelon pink shirt that would be a real color, but it would be dumb and get an eye roll and a "COME ON" out of me anyway.

Moving along.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

Maybe flash images of Overeem on the titan-tron, have Brock see Overeem in the mirror, hear Overeem in the back.

Paracelsus

I hope people turn on the Undertaker and toss him stuff.

Oh, I forget he won't show up and we have to listen to Heyman ranting about it.

Real Ass Mark Calaway is giving every single guy on that roster a platform tonight. He's bringing the eyeballs, and it's up to these young bucks to keep them. That's not a "ratings pop" my dude, it's an opportunity.

This. I got back into WWE when The Rock returned in 2011 and was hooked ever since because of Punk's pipe bomb. This method works, people

Really hoping Taker is a heel. Only way this idea even kind of makes sense.

I am curious to see what they will do to get him over as a heel right now.

Everyone popping like crazy because they are getting an opportunity to see Undertaker. I don't think everyone gives a shit about him being face or heel.

Let's see if he cuts some sort of heel promo.

I am curious to see what they will do to get him over as a heel right now.

Everyone popping like crazy because they are getting an opportunity to see Undertaker. I don't think everyone gives a shit about him being face or heel.

Let's see if he cuts some sort of heel promo.

I guess they could try Brothers of Destruction if he's up to matches. But I'd mark out for that so no dice.

Top Bottom