• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

jmdajr

giffff_nrrluo.gif

That technique
These HBK marks

Sting's DVD gonna have

* Sting’s WWE Debut, Survivor Series 2014

* King of Cable Tournament Match: Sting vs. Rick Rude, WCW Clash of the Champions XXI • November 18, 1992

* The Freedom Fighters vs. David Johnson & The Invader, Memphis Wrestling • November 1985

Menome

Two hours until we find out Seth Rollins' plan was to steal The Necronomicon in order to raise The Undertaker from the dead.

However, this means The Undertaker is now a Deadite and thus a heel. As such, a guest appearance must be made by Bruce Campbell to take down Heel Undertaker and as a byline, win the Heavyweight Belt at the same time.

Heard it here first, folks.

oo7

So Takers gonna destroy the Authority tonight I'd imagine right? The fans won't boo Taker. Face vs Face at Summerslam. A battle for respect or some shit

It should have ended back at Mania XXX.

Yes it fucking should have. The Authority was built around Daniel Bryan, and Bryan beat them. But no, we had to keep milking it, had to keep trotting them out.

And you know who have been hurt the most by the Authority, aside from Daniel Bryan? The Shield guys. The booking that has followed Rollins, Reigns and Ambrose has been fucking baffling since their break-up. You pull the trigger on a Shield break-up so you can get a shock pop, but guess what numb-nuts? No one bothered to think that maybe the three guys were undercooked as single guys beforehand, so now you're stuck. What's that? You want to push Reigns as top guy but Ambrose is the only guy who was given any sort of singles focus in the Shield but you don't want to pull the trigger? Greeeeeeaaaatttttt. Now Ambrose is the one pulling Looney Tunes pranks while Reigns is off delivering stupid promos, giving Stephanie a roofie, and feuding with Big Show. Roman never seems to care, especially when put next to Ambrose. Then you give Seth the win in the feud, but OH NO! Randy is doing nothing in The Authority so we've gotta turn him face. Then Roman gets his push, but guess what? No one cares. You tethered all of the Shield guys to the Authority so now when Roman wants the title, it's undercooked. And also Ambrose is feuding for the IC title. So Reigns backfires, and come WM 31 Rollins loses, and Reigns gets smacked around until Seth cashes in.

AND THEN YOU MAKE HIM FEUD WITH AMBROSE. WHO LOSES THE FEUD AFTER EVERY MATCH ENDS WITH SHENANIGANS.

Heel

Things I'm looking forward to on RAW:

-John Cena's victory promo
-Seth-kun's weasel speech
-Any possible EVO references therein, ex. "I got screwed like Gamerbee in Grand Finals."

" My CLIENT BERRRRRAAACK LESSSSSNARRRR was robbed last night, a bigger kick in the groin than Gamerbee got the other night, except HIS was from a dated malfunctioning controller and my client's was from a dated malfunctioning superstar."

The real question is will RAW end in time for me to get a good spot in line at Barnes & Noble for the midnight release of Daniel Bryan's book?

This past week's issue of the Torch was great. And it confirms what has been said about Vince for a while. He's a loon who drives away all the actual talent he puts around himself because he cannot accept that his viewpoint isn't the right one. Also confirms that the writers aren't to blame for the shitty storytelling, as they are told to layout two month arcs, then the following week Vince will tell them to skip to the conclusion because Vince is a fucking child who can't understand long-term storytelling.

The most interesting thing though was the mention that Finn Balor is looked at as a potential "top guy".

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the lack of G1 talk is troubling. Bad first day?

" My CLIENT BERRRRRAAACK LESSSSSNARRRR was robbed last night, a bigger kick in the groin than Gamerbee got the other night, except HIS was from a dated malfunctioning controller and my client's was from a dated malfunctioning superstar."
Not gonna lie, I'd mark out like Heavy watching Sheamus' ass, or Liquidsnake talking about Jerry Lynn's only good match.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Bryan Alvarez mentioned on today's installment of Wrestling Observer Live that WWE has booked three long talk segments for tonight's episode of RAW. No indication on what those segments would be, but most will probably will have to do with an explanation of sorts coming out of last night's events from Battleground.

Enjoy the show, friends.

oo7

How many Vince McMahons does it take to screw in a light bulb?

0. The light bulb screwed the light bulb.

Top Bottom