• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
If they wanted to change the division give Sasha and Charlotte the 9:00pm spot for 30 minutes.

You send a statement that things are changing.

Doing Sasha and Charlotte right off the bat would be immensely stupid. Sasha and Charlotte is a match you build to. Make it matter.

somedevil

If they wanted to change the division give Sasha and Charlotte the 9:00pm spot for 30 minutes.

You send a statement that things are changing.

Thats not a smart idea at all because one 30 minute match is not going to make a statement.

A statement takes time with storylines that make sense a build up matches. One match does not undo over 5 years of neglect.

LycanXIII

Yeah they're laying on the Flair stuff pretty thick. Only a matter of time before we see the 4 Horsewomem.

Ummm....
20150526_NXTDivas_LIGHT_HP.jpg

Thats not a smart idea at all because one 30 minute match is not going to make a statement.

A statement takes time with storylines that make sense a build up matches. One match does not undo over 5 years of neglect.

This. Simply wrestling with no story won't signal change anymore than story with no wrestling. You need to build to the big matches. It's the same reason that they haven't put Nikki in the ring with the NXT women yet.

Can I get a job on WWE making posters/graphics? I have experience with MS Paint and Paint Shop Pro which judging by some of the shit they're putting out these days might make me over qualified.

It's rare to see someone work over a body part and then put that part in a submission. Lack of telling a story properly.

Also, the miz "I am the host of TOUGH TALK!" lol

You want to see that? Go watch the Sasha/Becky match from the last NXT special. They told an amazing story. Awesome match.

Fox318

i just feel like they need to give something away to the fans on raw to show that they mean to change things.

I want to see Sasha main event Mania like everyone else here but since they aren't dropping the corporate buzzwords they need to show that things are really changing.

Iceman829

I like watching HHH pretend like he's booking matches instead of lame promos with Seth complaining about something something authority. Not having a 20 minute authority promo was also a fresh breath of air

Why?? They aren't as good as the guys are, more matches like this will allow them to EARN more air time.
This sort of painful ignorance is exactly what the new campaign is trying to prove. You can't change anything without, you know, changing anything.

If matches were awarded solely on skill RAW wouldn't look like RAW anymore.

UberTag

i just feel like they need to give something away to the fans on raw to show that they mean to change things.

I want to see Sasha main event Mania like everyone else here but since they aren't dropping the corporate buzzwords they need to show that things are really changing.
You do understand that the WWE doesn't actually want to change anything, right?
They just want to dupe you into believing that they are by talking about it... and then continue to do the same things they've always done.

They aren't dropping the corporate buzzwords for anyone, so it's not a women specific thing. They will always have a brand name for their performers. You can argue whether the brand name they use is good or not, but they'll never just call them "women" as a division.

You do understand that the WWE doesn't actually want to change anything, right?
They just want to dupe you into believing that they are by talking about it... and then continue to do the same things they've always done.

All indications are that Steph and Hunter really do want to change stuff, but they have to overcome the other political forces at work.

Top Bottom