• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
tumblr_nrtawfLB5k1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

These fuckin stupid "divas" just let her hit the ground.

I love seeing moments like that where you can't really tell who fucked up or how, but it acts as Rorschach test to see what sort of narrative the IWC is pushing.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I honestly can't really tell if Charlotte was supposed to hit that or not. It almost looked like Nikki moved brie out of the way.

Shitty camera regardless.

It was just crappy camera work. Should have been in a spot where you could see Nikki moving Brie out of the way, and Brie shouldn't have stumbled and fell.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
See guys, they aren't going to make Lesnar look weak against Taker. They are going to make the entire lockerroom look weak vs both of them.

Thorakai

Ya'll can come sideways at me for victim blaming if you wish, but Charlotte made it about a foot past the apron. :dahell:

I'm with you Heel. Not the Bellas fault that Charlotte fucked up, props to the Bellas for protecting the business and moving back like a person with half a brain would.

Looks more like bad camera work more than anything. Nikki pulls Brie out of the way so Charlotte pancakes, except the camera pans and zooms and misses almost all of that.

Although Brie tripping and selling the dive anyway is still pretty baffling.

Yeah the camera work made it look worse than it was. Brie probably did just trip though. I don't think she was selling anything.

Kusagari

Looks more like bad camera work more than anything. Nikki pulls Brie out of the way so Charlotte pancakes, except the camera pans and zooms and misses almost all of that.

Although Brie tripping and selling the dive anyway is still pretty baffling.

Yeah, even if they were supposed to dodge Brie still fucked up by tripping. Thus, with the camera work it just makes it look like an even huger botch than it probably was.

Top Bottom