• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Hex

Banned
Owens looked good, Rusev got clowned but was awesome and came out ahead because he was left alone.
All and all just a fun ending, been a while since there was anything like that.
Tonight actually kind of felt retro
Oh and Cesaro got a great rub and looked fantastic

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A.K.A The Cena shit-eating grin in text form when you know you're utterly wrong.

Gimme a second, I need to get a couple Owens shaming jiffs to make me feel like I won

in the meantime I can
zgppg6m.gif

Get used to it, he's never gonna slim down. He's done nothing but get bigger since showing up, too.

And? His in ring ability is a shit ton better than 90% of the locker room or am I wrong? I also didn't mean to single you out.

Everyone on wrestle Gaf wants the WWE to be different and do new things but the moment they even try with a Sheamus new look, Becky Lynch Steam Punk Googles, or even some pretty good like Kevin Owens the majority of Wrestle Gaf rejects it because it's not the norm.

Edit: Don't even get me started on the Accension

some bizarre booking but a pretty good raw.

Commentary was pretty bad all night.

For real. I couldn't even focus during the women's tag match

Get used to it, he's never gonna slim down. He's done nothing but get bigger since showing up, too.

And? His in ring ability is a shit ton better than 90% of the locker room or am I wrong? I also didn't mean to single you out.

Everyone on wrestle Gaf wants the WWE to be different and do new things but the moment they even try with a Sheamus new look, Becky Lynch Steam Punk Googles, or even some pretty good like Kevin Owens the majority of Wrestle Gaf rejects it because it's not the norm.

Edit: Don't even get me started on the Accension

Owens looked awful from a physical standpoint. Worse that usual tonight. I mean, he normally just had Cena, but he had guys who are in insanely good shape all around him in this match. He's shorter than most of them too. He really did look like that fat kid at the pool while everyone else is swimming with their shirt off. Even that super pale ginger kid had his shirt off.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Watching last night's G1, I think I've come to my decision. While I'm completely sick of both, I think that Tanahashi is WAY better than Okada. Like I don't even think Okada is in his league.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

It's ok you can single me out, I'm probably the biggest hater of Fat Boy Owens' jigglin' tum tum.

UmnUoHG.gif

I really wouldn't say he's better than 90% of the workers there, I really do enjoy him, but I think even though Cena gave him pretty much everything he could, he's still got some hurdles that time will eventually get him over. He'll be fine.

somedevil

If had to guess a Summerslam Card it would be this:

Taker vs Brock
Cena vs Rollins
Bray/Harper/mystery member vs Sting/Ambrose/reigns
Neville with Arrow vs Stardust
Rusev vs Ziggler
Women's match for the title
4 way tag team match
Owens vs Cearo vs Sheamus vs Orton

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
There is nothing wrong with the camel clutch as a finisher.

It'd better than a fucking STO or a Overdrive or a Complete Shot.

Top Bottom