• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Fantomex

The funniest part is this thread was on fire this time last week. There was so much to be happy about.

And then the Taker news spoiler came in. Shit was all downhill.

What if we could go back in time last week, when we still had hope...

UncleRico.gif

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
People will bitch for a while then forget all about it, much like they eventually forgot about Punk (apart from the weirdos in this thread who are totally tsundere for Punk-Kun and his stupid MMA antics, Baka).

I think the general public still remembers Punk. You'll see some number of his shirts at shows still. But nobody is going to chant his name anymore because it's obvious he's never coming back. And really, would the product even be that much better from his involvement? I haven't missed him.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Russev doesn't need a non submission finisher. The only people who won't tap are Taker (he won't fight him) Brock (he won't fight him) and Cena (who will faint instead)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NoRéN;172531078 said:
So, what I miss? Why is everyone so down on Undertaker being back aside from the obvious "it's taker in 2015"?

After tonight, I'm ok with Taker.

what about chocolate midgets?

NoRéN;172531078 said:
So, what I miss? Why is everyone so down on Undertaker being back aside from the obvious "it's taker in 2015"?

Because he's old as fuck and looks like shit. The man's legs shook when he was trying to tombstone Brock last night. His eyes have this faraway glazed over look to them. He's just in awful shape and I seriously cannot suspend my disbelief enough to believe this old pile of bones is a threat to Brock.

Cagey

Banned
NoRéN;172531078 said:
He's looking like an old enough demon to star in a PSP game.

Brawl was promising though.

Toki767

I fell asleep halfway through the Undertaker's opening promo and woke up 5 minutes before Raw ended to see Rusev getting buried.

Did I miss anything important in between?

I fell asleep halfway through the Undertaker's opening promo and woke up 5 minutes before Raw ended to see Rusev getting buried.

Did I miss anything important in between?

There is a 99.9% chance Seth faces Cena at Summerslam

for the belt

And the .1% is a monkey's paw that if you use it, won't save you from Brock losing to Taker

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I...kinda want to see the WWE WHC Open. You want some, come get some. Zach Ryder can challenge for the belt that Hogan wore.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Liquidsnake is shaking in fury right now. I warned him Cena is comin for Flair's record. He thought I was just winding him up...

Top Bottom