• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

16BitNova

giphy.gif

I definitely understand this, but didn't they see the love for Ambrose with that test winning of the WWE title. Kids love him. Smakrs love him. Do it! Or Ziggler damnit.

Watching Jurassic Park, and we really need a Photoshop of Cena's head on the scene with Nedry and his "ah ah ah, you didn't say the magic word!" and Cena hogging the spotlight.

Fucking Oklahoma Cena-loving marks. I went to that ass-backwards state two months ago and I don't know how I survived.

Good Barbecue though.

Paige on Austin's podcast? They are running out of ideas.

Fox318

Austin is never gonna bring up Hogan, it's just gonna bring out people who are gonna mention him hitting Debra.

And Vince would instantly shut that thing down.

Austin will bring up whoever he wants to bring up. His reputation is bigger than Vince's feelings at this point.

2k is gonna sell more copies of their game than ever because they worked a deal out with Austin not because Vince's brand is strong.

I believe Austin will be told to not mention Hogan. This isn't CM Punk where they continued to try and sell his merch for a couple months, Hogan is toxic right now

But Cena is U.S champ. Why would he not defend that instead

Do you not watch ROH

Because they literally just did a feud between World Champ and TV (minor) Champ for both belts, and the guy with the minor one won both in the end

And you'll recall WWE and ROH are on the opposite of good terms with each other as of this month

16BitNova

I can't wait to see what will happen to this company post Cena Era. I know many of you will say Roman Reigns. But, I really don't see him reaching Cena levels.

Kusagari

I believe Austin will be told to not mention Hogan. This isn't CM Punk where they continued to try and sell his merch for a couple months, Hogan is toxic right now

Yeah, I agree with this. Completely different situation.

The most interesting thing we might get from the interview is if Paige gives a non PC answer on what she thinks of the divas division.

I can't wait to see what will happen to this company post Cena Era. I know many of you will say Roman Reigns. But, I really don't see him reaching Cena levels.

They're still riding Kane and Big Show, and those trains are two decades old

It's wishful thinking to assume a post-Cena era happens this decade, and I'd say it's optimistic to think he isn't highly involved in the next decade too assuming his body holds up

For someone who idolizes Ric Flair and Harley Race, Triple H has the most boring suit choices.

Uh you do know Ambrose is a former US champion who did nothing with it, right?

Wasn't that during the time when the Sheild was fueding with everyone?

How can he defend the US title when he was constantly in a 3 man tag?

The story had him doing nothing with the US title.

Fox318

Who cares what Paige has to say about Hogan?

"Did he show any signs around Tough enough and working with him that he was capable of harboring such language and beliefs?"

"Do you think Tough Enough in this format actually works or is it just Vince and HHH trying to find the tallest white guy and giving him a push?"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Wasn't that during the time when the Sheild was fueding with everyone?

How can he defend the US title when he was constantly in a 3 man tag?

The story had him doing nothing with the US title.

Most Shield 6 man tags were on PPV. They had pointless two man tags and singles matches on raw pretty constantly. Some days Ambrose wouldn't even come out with the title./

Top Bottom