• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
C1oEG7s.gif

JavyOO7

I've secured the Dominono and I want to pay it forward, friends.

Submit your best Rusev and Lana love song and I will pick a winner. You're not confined to a specific genre, but I will be selecting the winner based on which song best speaks to:

A) Rusev and Lana's tribulations and, ultimately, their love.
B) My personal taste.

I will accept 10 entries via YouTube link. The winner will receive a code for one free Medium 2-Topping Handmade Pan Pizza from Dominos, carryout only. Some say it's a prize, some say it's a curse.

Please denote your entry with the following photo. Good luck.

NeTttNal.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvR60Wg9R7Q

16BitNova

They're still riding Kane and Big Show, and those trains are two decades old

It's wishful thinking to assume a post-Cena era happens this decade, and I'd say it's optimistic to think he isn't highly involved in the next decade too assuming his body holds up

God damnit, your right... Noooooooooo. I wouldn't mind him I think as much when he becomes like Rock or Taker and comes back only every so often.

Most Shield 6 man tags were on PPV. They had pointless two man tags and singles matches on raw pretty constantly. Some days Ambrose wouldn't even come out with the title./

I don't remember took much but I do remember the title title wasn't the focus the majority of the time he had it. The Shield were to busy proving their Dominance to care about titles at that time.

Pretty excited to see Adam Rose ditch that shitty gimmick and go back to Leo Kruger. He is supposed to join the Wyatts. It should be interesting.

Top Bottom