• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

somedevil

TNA has lost their mind:

Revolution out, Khoya says he is Mahabali Sheera, loves to dance, and stands up to Storm, beat down on Khoya, Manik is hesitant

Chris Melendez wants a rematch with EY, EY will only accept if he puts his leg on the line, Melendez agree

Ambrose lost via count out. People making it like he lost in a 2 minute squash.

Fox318

TNA has lost their mind:

image.php

TNA has lost their mind:

Ambrose lost via count out. People making it like he lost in a 2 minute squash.

The whole last 2 minutes were a squash, and countout doesn't change the fact there was no interference and he got in no offense during the exchange. It's really not hard to admit you're wrong about some things. ps: ignored

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Oklahoma City is really showing up for this huh

Fox318

Is Stardust over with the crowd?

It's like he wanted to be his brother and a bit of Frank Gorshin thrown in but he lacks the edge and creepiness of the Goldust character.

somedevil

The whole last 2 minutes were a squash, and countout doesn't change the fact there was no interference and he got in no offense during the exchange. It's really not hard to admit you're wrong about some things.

The whole idea in there mind was that he never gives up. Was it smart booking no it was not. They booked themselves into a corner again.

No guys see Fandango wasn't squashed and is in fact going places because

Handling our differences like an adult I see.

edit: I guess you never know if I admitted If I was wrong or not

Heroman

Banned
Again why are all the diva in faction when they are all fighting for the belt?
Also Did you guys remember the step save woman wrestling?

Top Bottom