• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Amory

...so is it rollins cena at summerslam?

after that match I hope so

cena gonna win and people are gonna be pissed

JTripper

qgyWjyn.gif

What's he tapping to? I don't see anyone.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
now thats how cena has to do the stf, he tightened that son of a bitch upand torqued before the tap, looked good

That I can agree with. Looked vicious! Probably because he is super pissed at Rollins right now.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can't believe a freak accident from a Tenzan diving headbutt was more gruesome than any spots in deathmatch tournaments this year. These young deathmatch kids need to up their game, hopefully Gage's DM tournament will provide the reckless stupidity I crave.

Are you satisfied now, you bloodthirsty monster?

Colocho

Banned
That Rollins double suplex thing was amazing.

Anyone think they might have skipped a few minutes to the ending cause of Cena's fucked up nose? Can't be safe working a match like that.

IT WAS A NIGHT OF FIRSTS which they didn't bother hyping until the show had begun, of course. Show and Dean had a fun little match that managed to make everyone look weak with the finish. Loved the Sasha-Paige match - it felt pretty much like an NXT match in the sense that it was a great match that just happened to have women in it. The Bellas tag match felt more like a usual WWE divas match, and didn't really help anyone even though Becky got the win.

Cena-Seth wasn't much for the first half, but the second half was crazy. Seth fucked up Cena's nose with a flying knee and it added a lot to the match. Cena's nose was busted up and he still took a slick superplex>Falcon Arrow and won with the STF after Seth missed the Phoenix splash. Really fun show overall, with only a few things that dragged - like the Mexicans vs. Bullfighters matdc, and even that had PTPs and THE NEW DAY!

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/07/wwe-raw-7-27-15.html

Screens -

Planet Earth's reaction to Stardust

Dad of the Year

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/j236xc84i221lah4kzmfhvas5sqmcgdw

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
dream, you notice how they condemn us for wanting stiff wrestling and unsafe head shots with chairs but love the drama of a john cena broken nose?

LOLTNA bully rays replacement

Jeff Jarrett is revealed as the new TNA authority figure. Jarrett says he now both TNA and GFW and announced that ECIII must defend his title against PJ Black. ECIII refused. Karen Jarrett confronted ECIII and accused him of taking out Bully Ray. Karen said that if ECIII does not defend the title, he will be stripped.

Ithil

As much as I'd hate to say this, due to poor booking and awful luck. It's probably Bryan to me.

He was champion for 2 minutes between all the fuckery and later his injury, and even then, it wasn't like he was losing all the time or needing help to win. Seth has been champ since April, and a light wind could probably defeat him clean.

PJ Black is quite good in the ring, and he's not the guy they're building around - he is however the most recent ex-WWE guy and he's a good fit for TNA right now.

RIP Cena's Nose

Top Bottom