• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Have our experts confirmed whether or not any blood capsules were used?

Pretty sure blood capsules don't double the size of one's nose after the fact.

As for creative; when they booked Reigns as terribly as they did into the lead up of WM; it went from "maybe they don't like indie guys" to "they're incompetent". Also, NXT doesn't have the overexposed issue that 5+ hours of TV a week does. Imagine if the same people were not on every week on RAW. The roster is deep enough to do it too; but they won't alas.

Heel

tumblr_ns6do4Ljsq1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HM-bvBYq88

ep5V1PE.png

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Reading Bryan's book; and right now the biggest What If of this era is definitely "what if Daniel Bryan doesn't get injured?"

Definitely think he could have been the guy or close to it, and the entire Lesnar build up changes completely (Bryan instead of Cena at SS and NoC, Cena vs Lesnar at RR, and probably holds off the Reigns / Rollins / Ambrose push for another year).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd like to bring up a topic for discussion. The Rusev/Lana storyline is slightly salvageable ever since Ziggler wasn't on screen.

Therefore, fire Ziggler. He's shit.

La Sombra/Volador Jr hair vs mask match next Monday on CMLL's live Youtube Arena Puebla show

Volador is an ugly man and has nothing to lose here

I really hate the hair vs mask matches that get spammed when the wrestler involved doesn't have like famous or well-known hair. Negro Casas does that shit all the time, and if I was a masked wrestler, I'd tell him to pony up some more shit than just his geezerly hair.

I'd like to bring up a topic for discussion. The Rusev/Lana storyline is slightly salvageable ever since Ziggler wasn't on screen.

Therefore, fire Ziggler. He's shit.

I really hate the hair vs mask matches that get spammed when the wrestler involved doesn't have like famous or well-known hair. Negro Casas does that shit all the time, and if I was a masked wrestler, I'd tell him to pony up some more shit than just his geezerly hair.

People need Johnny Nitro/Morrison/Mundo hair for that match. But without being Nitro/Morrison/Mundo because I never want him losing his hair.

goober

Okay, I haven't watched wrestling in forever but randomly turned on Raw when Cena was giving his promo.

Saw this fight and watched his nose get busted.

Come to this thread to see what's up. Serious question, why all the Cena hate?

Rolins is getting super buried at Summerslam for busting Cenas nose.

They are gonna reuse that stack of chairs they buried Wade Barrett under for this one.

tm24

Volador did marry an edecane, so he's doing ok for himself! He must be having a baby on the way for the payout.

And still, the point is that you have an apuesta win over a legend, which is more important in lucha than a title.

e6j0N0P.gif

Kamaitachi and Dragon lee should feud in NJPW

Okay, I haven't watched wrestling in forever but randomly turned on Raw when Cena was giving his promo.

Saw this fight and watched his nose get busted.

Come to this thread to see what's up. Serious question, why all the Cena hate?

Pro-Cena: This is his best run in years and he deserves the world title for it

Con-Cena: This being his best run is only because everything else he's been in for 9 years was shit, he's already had 15 world title reigns before this one, and even his best run is at the expense of nobody else in the company looking anywhere near as good as he does (one clean loss in 5 months, and he beat the guy who did it twice afterwards)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rusev is in the funniest angle right now
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

It really shouldn't be, but it is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Seth Rollins jealousy for Cena's successful Hollywood career takes advantage of him in the ring.

Vintage carny. Hopefully Cena sues him for every last penny he has.

also, pretty boring episode tonight.

wasn't too interested in any of the match ups so i just skipped through them all since i figure their definitive versions will be coming up at summerslam. looks like paige v sasha was good, that's good, and cena v seth was a good match although this feud i find boring. i was hoping they were gonna go with seth v triple h.

no real storyline developments i could see, felt like autopilot, especially after last week's craziness. they shouldn't rest on template episodes like this, i think. it feels like everything was autogenerated.

It'd be cool if the cena/seth feud is a misdirection and cena goes back to the cesaro/ko thing that is going on right now and one of those two takes the title. then seth goes on to feud with either triple h or whoever.

doesn't look like they're going that way though, the authority seemed to be back behind seth tonight.

Vylash

Cena took a brutal title loss last year at summerslam, Rollins knew there was no way he would win and took matters into his own hands, respect

Top Bottom