• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

RP912

Banned

Fuck a dog and cat...bring on the bears.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is the thread up? I hope it's up by the time I get home.

Heel

I think the best part of this podcast is that Jim Duggan calls in and truly believes he's talking to Stone Cold.

Gonzalez

Banned
If you were tasked with coming up with an OT thread title for the Piper-Austin news that had to satisfy the following criteria:

- Quickly and clearly summarize the event so that everyone, non-fans and fans alike, can understand it.

- Be clever, funny, and witty.

- Draw big time views and post numbers.

What would your title be?
Wife beater has homeless man fired.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Glacier is mere weeks away from debuting on WCW now! I'm getting excited guys.

Also, this is the Nitro before Bash at the Beach 1996... WHO IS THE THIRD MAN?!

The Disco Inferno is going to dance! BEST NITRO EVER!

...Awww, Kurasawa interupted him so he couldn't dance... :(

Blood Runs Cold is actually delayed by quite awhile because of the NWO.

Lemme tell you something I've learned since having a dog.

Insulting someone's dog is pretty fucking shitty, and I'll legit come after someone talking shit about my dog. Dogs are perfect, wonderful beings and deserve all the love and respect in the world. There's nothing - NOTHING on this planet that can replace a dog. They truly are EVERYONE'S best friend, and cannot be replaced. Ever.

Fuck y'all *sniff* I love dogs

I nearly had a fight with a bunch of people today. Next door is having work done to their house, so they have builders and joiners in. Naturally my dog hasn't seen them before ever, and as far as he's concerned no one lives next door as they're never there. So he's barking at the noise they're making from 8am in the morning till 6pm. We calm him down when we can, but the workmen had a cheek to complain about 'that fucking dog' during their little smoke break in the front garden.
I'm not sure if they thought I wouldn't hear or not, but man I was ready to go out and have a good verbal exchange, probably a HEATED exchange of words.

Sorry Heel, your title is better than mine but I need those clicks so I'm going with my clickbait title, unless it doesn't fit, then I'll use yours.

I nearly had a fight with a bunch of people today. Next door is having work done to their house, so they have builders and joiners in. Naturally my dog hasn't seen them before ever, and as far as he's concerned no one lives next door as they're never there. So he's barking at the noise they're making from 8am in the morning till 6pm. We calm him down when we can, but the workmen had a cheek to complain about 'that fucking dog' during their little smoke break in the front garden.
I'm not sure if they thought I wouldn't hear or not, but man I was ready to go out and have a good verbal exchange, probably a HEATED exchange of words.

I'd complain about your dog too, friend. Keep that mutt shut.

MC Safety

Total Divas begins anew tomorrow. I'm not sure, but I think Cameron is out and Mrs. Uso is back in. And I guess Summer is out, too.

They don't leave the casting to the Bellas, do they?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey builder, please stop banging or fuck off.

They have to bang. Let em bang.

It's tough but remember, it wasn't meant to reach your ears so don't worry about it.

I remember some people were moving out of my old apartment complex, before I left, I was walking her and they were moving in elsewhere. I heard one of them go "God damn dog" because she barked at them, as dogs do, and I just stared those fuckfaces down. In retrospect I shouldn't have been pissed off at that. It's tough not to, because you love your dog. But it's nothing and you gotta just let go of that. Not everyone can love your most precious pet.

Top Bottom