• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
Friends, can someone link me the Kim Kardashian gif that is used often in these parts? I need it for a situation outside of GAF.

EEKR0TL.gif

oops too late

The fact that they are wasting Brock to push an event like Battleground to me speaks volumes by itself

Look at the current lineup for Battleground minus Brock and tell me anybody 1) subscribes to the Network for it, 2) buys the PPV, 3) does anything other than watch anything else and change the channel from this shit if Brock isn't involved in at least the build by now

How long until WWE figures out that the pops aren't for Ziggler?

And agree, this makes all 4 of them look terrible. Apparently creative has done a great job for the past year or so of convincing us that Ziggler isn't a sleazy bastard despite always being one. Even worse, Rusev is so much raw awesome that they really shouldn't be wasting him.

Are we just going to pretend like Ziggler hasn't been getting some of the biggest pops on the roster (long before Lana) while also getting some of the worst booking?

somedevil

Are we just going to pretend like Ziggler hasn't been getting some of the biggest pops on the roster (long before Lana) while also getting some of the worst booking?

Come on you post in this thread. Its full of people creating their own realities on wrestlers they are not fans of.

I know he's had good reactions the past few years now and was super hot last fall, but he comes off sooooooo poorly with Lana. Like the scum of the universe and the least deserving creature possible for the crowd-adored Lana. Rusev is a love machine is comparison.
Come on you post in this thread. Its full of people creating their own realities on wrestlers they are not fans of.
Also will note that being the sleaze of the universe is 100% compatible with being over. It's been fine until actually being tested this feud.

I know he's had good reactions the past few years now and was super hot last fall, but he comes off sooooooo poorly with Lana. Like the scum of the universe and the least deserving creature possible for the crowd-adored Lana. Rusev is a love machine is comparison.

Doesn't change the fact that he's been getting loud entrance pops for a good while now. Trying to insinuate otherwise is disingenuous.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Here I thought we were gonna be restricted to chants created at the Raw after Mania for the rest of the year

I'm assuming there is a reddit thread where people who go to the Raw After Mania pre-prepare chants.

somedevil

Brad maddox is getting the strap!

Don't deny it

I bet he would enjoy that reality then the one where he basically doesn't exist.

Still amazes me that they know they are in a hot crowd and don't write a show that appeals to them. More NXT guys and guys that the fans like. Cause this is not a good show right now.

Doesn't change the fact that he's been getting loud entrance pops for a good while now. Trying to insinuate otherwise is disingenuous.
Apologies. You are 100% correct. I really wasn't trying to knock down Ziggler in my first post, ironically, lol. Just trying to say that Lana is at least an equal draw right now.

Top Bottom