• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

July Wrasslin' |OT2|

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date
tumblr_ns9y7aAOKD1rofocqo1_500.gif

Kaladin

I want to see TNA go all in and make Bound For Glory a full Global Force Wrestling PPV when Jarrett wins his company back.

I love that we even slightly invested in TNA spoilers but no one will watch Impact when it's on. I blame no one for this behavior choice.

RP912

Banned
I want to see TNA go all in and make Bound For Glory a full Global Force Wrestling PPV when Jarrett wins his company back.

That wouldn't be a bad idea at all. At least it'll end TNA on a good note rather than the recent bullshit that's been going on with the booking.

Kaladin

That wouldn't be a bad idea at all. At least it'll end TNA on a good note rather than the recent bullshit that's been going on with the booking.

See...I can see an angle where Global Force Wrestling becomes TNA.

The whole Impact Wrestling getting dropped by DA was true...it's only getting replaced by GFW AMPed.

This is the angle where the nWo wins.

EC3 got Jeff Hardy a suit because he's EC3's assistant now

CLHwrtLW8AEvlSB.jpg

Just in case you thought this wasn't the stupidest invasion angle yet

Eric Young turns on TNA during a lumberjack match and #JoinsTheForce

Also said match was the 100th of the tapings

TNA

Lee/Myers already lost the tag belts back to the Wolves because Earl Hebner KO'd Sonjay Dutt who was trying to stop them from winning

lmao at all of this

Man God

Non-Canon Member
See...I can see an angle where Global Force Wrestling becomes TNA.

The whole Impact Wrestling getting dropped by DA was true...it's only getting replaced by GFW AMPed.

This is the angle where the nWo wins.

To be fair, the NWO won their invasion angle as well. The only part they lost was that Nitro wasn't renamed NWO Nitro.

Top Bottom