• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

UberTag

If he wasnt so green still, and had better moves, he should be in Romans place. Ive always liked Ryback, but hes just not a wrestler yet
Hasn't he been with WWE (developmental or otherwise) for roughly a decade now? How much less green are you expecting Ryback to get exactly?

This is clearly his peak.

Moa

Paige to say she needs a little help to deal with cheesy Bella so brings out Charlotte as backup please.
arrive-tag-team-match-leave-teddy-long-wwe.jpg

I showed a casual fan the Owens/Cena match and he hated that Owens won because of his look, said he didn't buy it. So I said that we've both seen MMA fights where the more muscular guy has lost and he said ''That's real, wrestling is fake'' I was left befuddled by the logic.

Kaladin

It's BS that they set the president with Paige that you can't hold the NXT title and main roster titles at the same time.

Else, it would be entirely believable for Owens to go after the US Title and other mid card belts to add to his collection and thus give his family more money as he gets more titles.

Top Bottom