• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

styl3s

But...but the Barrett push, it was supposed to be renewed!

I think the Barrett Bandwagon is finally out of juice, well it's been out of juice for a while, I've just kept pushing it manually but I'm just so tired, so very tired.
The Barret Bandwagon lost a wheel and sank in the river like 4 years ago.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm enjoying Reigns more now compared to pre mania. It's like his attitude has changed a bunch (Character wise) He seems more friendly and a bit more goofy rather than trying to be serious all the time.
The pivot they've done for his character has saved him from being a total disaster. He's a very solid face now.

But...but the Barrett push, it was supposed to be renewed!

I think the Barrett Bandwagon is finally out of juice, well it's been out of juice for a while, I've just kept pushing it manually but I'm just so tired, so very tired.

CGdIP3jVAAAUDy3.jpg

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I thought the OT was going to be "Do you wanna quit?"

So to me, Reigns biggest problem in the ring isn't his selling, or timing, those have improved a bit. Its his follow through on his own moves. None of those clotheslines looked like they hurt. None of his moves look like they have much impact, like he's scared he might hurt someone.

Top Bottom