• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I can't place Paige's accent? She sounds quite posh, is she from London? Doesn't seem to have any distinct dialect tbh, the UK has diverse dialects and I can't seem to guess hers

Covfan

I can't place Paige's accent? She sounds quite posh, is she from London? Doesn't seem to have any distinct dialect tbh, the UK has diverse dialects and I can't seem to guess hers
She's from Norwich but her accent is very much Londonised.

Kaladin

I know it's the arena stairs, but I swear it looks like he's holding up a giant slinky toy.

11150204_10206956857427064_3709028328555377306_n.jpg

Mahonay

Banned
I just remembered last night after the EC match when Bryan presented the belt to him, Ryback started bowing to Bryan. Bryan stopped him immediately signing "NO" and starts a "feed me more" chant for Ryback instead. I thought it was a surprisingly touching moment and shows again just how important it is to Bryan that he helps others get over.

Phatmac

If he wasnt so green still, and had better moves, he should be in Romans place. Ive always liked Ryback, but hes just not a wrestler yet
He's surprisingly over for most crowds. It's a shame his first push didn't end well. His wrestling still needs work.

Fox318

If he wasnt so green still, and had better moves, he should be in Romans place. Ive always liked Ryback, but hes just not a wrestler yet

Its kinda odd. he has the look but he doesn't have the strength of a Cesaro or even Cena yet he does high risk power moves.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Shouldn't Sheamus have got the shot?

Makes no sense to have him fight Miz

Or this guy

u6hXh0k.png

Top Bottom