• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Street Fighter V pulling characters from the Alpha series is like WWE bringing back New Generation 'legends'

14025740648008.jpg

NoRéN;167582781 said:
What happened now? Who's gone?

The american meme collided with the american "jet fuel can't melt steel" beam. There were no survivors in the greatest unstoppable force vs immovable object battle ever.

Except for Data, who can survive anything and everything. Which is why Data's the captain of this (sinking) ship. All hail doug, marx

The american meme collided with the american "jet fuel can't melt steel" beam. There were no survivors in the greatest unstoppable force vs immovable object battle ever.

Except for Data, who can survive anything and everything. Which is why Data's the captain of this (sinking) ship. All hail doug, marx

If this community's top stars are The Kliq, then Data West is Hunter Hearst Helmsley. Just biding his time, waiting everyone out and silently politicking his way to the top. He's already gone through the name change phase.

Sit down, friend.

It's time we get.....the Kliq back together #onemorerun

Yeah let's do thi-*Pedigree*

I'd say it's you and Heel. And Verendus when he stops by for his Jericho pop. FE's up there too.

Verendus is a bum! Heel and bean aren't even real. And FE stole my car!

I'm not even sure if BronsonLee "over" the height requirement for most rides so no

The Pint-Sized Powerhouse!

i'll poach the top posters from all the top threads for my new puroresu wrasslin' thread

Oh god, I don't wanna die like NBA-GAF did

Alucard

Banned
Heel I can accept but I've been out for nearly 3 months on a retro gaming sabbatical. I haven't watched any WWE programming in that time and am not up with the latest inside jokes, quotes, and gimmick posts.

It's been dead in here. Oversaturation of the product has caused this community to go slightly numb. Just too much to take in.

scabro

whats the over/under on full sail starting a "please-fore-give-us" chant for Eva Marie when she shows up and delivers a frankensteiner from the turnbuckle "taught to her in a seedy independent dimly lit wrestling school gym" by "indy superstar" THE Brian Kendrick to Dana Brook?

whats the over/under on full sail starting a "please-forgive-give-us" chant for Eva Marie when she shows up and delivers a frankensteiner from the turnbuckle "taught to her in a seedy independent dimly lit wrestling school gym" by "indy superstar" THE Brian Kendrick to Dana Brook?
Try "we-for-give-you"

Heel I can accept but I've been out for nearly 3 months on a retro gaming sabbatical. I haven't watched any WWE programming in that time and am not up with the latest inside jokes, quotes, and gimmick posts.

Just fucking do one of your tried-and-true spots already... I don't really care what you do, as long as I can try to start a "you still got it" chant to get myself over.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Street Fighter V pulling characters from the Alpha series is like WWE bringing back New Generation 'legends'

Maybe I'm boring but I feel like every SF game should feature the 12 characters from SFII and expand from there. I'll be salty if SFV has Birdie in lieu of Zangief.

I dunno Cagey. I wish they would just go hang out on their pocket video game machines and play with their "waifus" rather than bringing that shit in here

I dunno Cagey. I wish they would just go hang out on their pocket video game machines and play with their "waifus" rather than bringing that shit in here

It's better it happens wherever it does now. In three days this site will basically be unusable anyway, might as well get any and all thoughts down now.

It's why I'm condensing my congratulatory mile-long yes compilation text and gif post for when Reigns wins the MITB to just a simple capitalized "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" when it occurs. The server will be under enough stress hours later anyway, why exacerbate it

I would hope that Vince McMahon would use this time away from WrassleGAF to pursue different interests and hobbies, like collecting Amiibo.

Top Bottom