• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Fox318

Given how it has been used, I woulda preferred if R-Truth would have got KoTR. At least then we would have gotten some good comedy stuff instead of completely burying Barrett.

Tournaments need to have a title shot attached to it.

Its not fucking rocket science but any semblance of this being a sport interferes with Vince's Emmy award considered show.

Fox318

Barrett is a huge muscled dude who can work and talk and who has a backstory of getting stabbed and not giving a shit and they just jobbed him to a 42 year old dude who at best could be considered half as good as the as a bad jobber in the new generation era.

T4fTBHx.jpg

Aiii

So not worth it
Right in the feels, what sucks most is all those developmental wrestlers missing out on Dusty's knowledge and expertise. Guy is unreplaceable.

klonere

Banned
Barrett is a huge muscled dude who can work and talk and who has a backstory of getting stabbed and not giving a shit and they just jobbed him to a 42 year old dude who at best could be considered half as good as the as a bad jobber in the new generation era.

I have a condition,

i'm addicted to watching the worst shit imaginable.

It's bad.

WWE can still do a hell of a video package though that was pretty powerful :'(

RP912

Banned
Right in the feels, what sucks most is all those developmental wrestlers missing out on Dusty's knowledge and expertise. Guy is unreplaceable.

Unless they call up Heyman...there will be never another like Dusty to guide the youngsters.

Top Bottom