• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

I don't know how to feel about Sheamus winning. Vince going back and dipping his hands in the same well over and over is what made the WWE so stale.

Oh well... The magnificent Mohawk has risen like a phenix! He'll probably cash it in and lose.

Kaladin

Sheamus?

10010d1372746723-kornheiser_why.jpg

Cagey

Banned
I don't know why you guys didn't want Roman to win, I thought it would be an interesting dynamic after Seth won.
Daniel Bryan forever haunts us.

Hopefully Brock wins his title back and then literally murders Sheamus during the cash in, figuratively speaking.

Lmao enjoy Sheamus, friends.

See what happens when you don't embrace the Emperor. We keep trying to tell you.

I'm happy because now people are genuinely going to trick themselves into thinking Bray's winning a feud with Reigns. In 2015.

If Bray were any deader over this past 2-year span, he'd already be in the ground.

MG310

Would have actually preferred the Reigns win/ cash-in tonight.

Fine with Sheamus though. He's a good choice if they want to separate Seth from the Authority and put someone else in that spot.

Kaladin

WWE Trope # 116:

When commentary starts touting how many days a champion has held their belt, expect them to loose.

WWE Trope # 52:

Whenever a wrestlers dedicates a match to a recently deceased wrestler, expect them to win.

Top Bottom