• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

tumblr_npam49F1EY1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

somedevil

This is from Pwtorch:

A trusted insider tells PWTorch columnist Sean Radican that Samoa Joe has signed a full time contract with WWE. His merchandise sales were so off-the-charts impressive, Vince McMahon and Triple H pushed to get him signed to a full time deal right away. Obviously, he impressed everyone at the latest NXT TV tapings, also. He will fulfill his scheduled indy dates, but otherwise will be worked into the WWE schedule full time, either starting in NXT or shifting quickly to the WWE main roster. Check back for more details.

Wow

I'm all for making the kids night, but it really felt like Cena used it to only get the crowd on his side.

One mention is okay, then he goes back to it with the "this is me being real" stuff.

Not the first time he's done some shit like this either. Sometimes Cena seems cool, other times he seems like an insecure asshole.

I will be fine with The New Day not defending their belts at MitB if it means Xavier and Big E will interfere like crazy during the briefcase match.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
I see him more as delusional rather than descpicable. You can see him being a good person. Dude wants to be a hero for his son but his jealousy of Cena overshadows his sense of right and wrong. It's actually quite interesting. So of course they'll fuck it up. But let's live in the now! #RideTheLightning
It was the whole source of his feud with Zayn as well so its sort of an established pathos I guess. Cancer kid or not, I thought it was a good promo. You have to keep in mind that Owens jumped Cena twice successfully and then beat him clean last night. If he punks him in the in ring promo then who cares about the rematch in two weeks? Gotta restoke that fire and give people a reason to believe that Owens cares.

UberTag

Just popped on wwe.com & new subscribers get WWE Network free for June? Are you kidding me? More free months.....
All of the months are now free... except for Mania month. Seems obvious to me.
Also excuses the WWE from having to try at any other point during the year.

Entropia

No One Remembers
PTP! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS!

He could manage them.

Imagine a Heel team of Big Show, Reigns, Joe, and Owens.

The Taco Bell alliance.

Let's not forget these guys

BqfDBMF.gif

OJjDn75.gif

It was the whole source of his feud with Zayn as well so its sort of an established pathos I guess. Cancer kid or not, I thought it was a good promo. You have to keep in mind that Owens jumped Cena twice successfully and then beat him clean last night. If he punks him in the in ring promo then who cares about the rematch in two weeks? Gotta restoke that fire and give people a reason to believe that Owens cares.

Yeah I wonder how Zayn could've played into this whole thing considering he fought Cena first. But yeah hope for the best for Owens. Dude's killing it.

UberTag

He could manage them.

Imagine a Heel team of Big Show, Reigns, Joe, and Owens.

The Taco Bell alliance.
Could they sign Josh Freeman to be their manager/mascot?
Being third-string QB for the Dolphins can't afford him too many gorditas.

Top Bottom