• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Kaladin

You know, I wish they wouldn't show the live broadcast on the big screen....they can use alternative angles or something. It would really cut down on the crowd going "hey I'm on TV!". That shit never ceases to be distracting.

Funny....that's not much of a problem in Full Sail.

jmdajr

You know this WWE jackass show could all be a work.....

but considering ribbing is part of the wrestling road lifestyle, there is no need for it to be.

Hopefully it's legit for the most part.

It's a super fisherman buster, but it looks odd because normally the guy doing the move would be falling backwards, whereas Owens has to leap forwards off the middle-rope.

joelseph

Happy June bros.

I kept wondering why there were so many kids in the front rows last night until I remembered this was a modified house show and then it all clicked. What a glorious fuck you show. The only thing that bothered me about the bookings was Ryder. He better come out with Felicity on his arm for Summer Slam. Woo woo woo.

WWE Network is free again this month?
9APVddY.gif

Alex ShelleyVerified account
‏@fakekinkade
Thank you, @njpw1972. My only regret is not being able to work there more after my 2009 debut.

RIP Alex, you lasted longer than Bryan and you gave us the intentionally-funniest moments of TNA with Papa Nash. you will be missed

Alex ShelleyVerified account
‏@fakekinkade
Thank you, @njpw1972. My only regret is not being able to work there more after my 2009 debut.

RIP Alex, you lasted longer than Bryan and you gave us the intentionally-funniest moments of TNA with Papa Nash. you will be missed

He retired? Surprised he didn't retire after his jaw was smashed in.

MySpace is leaking with this chain message shit. Next thing you know our Fave Fives will be Top 8's.

shoo shoo swerve ghost

hamchan

Watching Elimination Chamber late....

Dean Ambrose won!!!

Now a swerve where somehow Dean doesn't get the belt boooooooo wtf.

Unfortunately, it's currently Japan only - you get a "content cannot be played in your region" error message if you're trying to watch outside of Japan, the sign-up page requires a Japanese postal address and I'm betting they won't accept non-Japanese credit cards. Also, there's some question over who actually owns the rights to the archive content - there's no mention of it in the press release, just a 777 yen subscription for a bunch of new shows each month (with PPVs priced at 540 yen on-top of the subscription). Full HD broadcasting, though.

I like how Masato Inaba spent the first half of his career wrestling as a Golden Pineapple in Okinawa Pro and now he gets dropped on his head and cut to shit in BJW, while moonlighting as Shadow Maybach in NOAH. Odd career trajectory.

WWE Network is free again this month?
9APVddY.gif
They're just following the same model as places like Netflix, it's just weirder because I assume they won't make it a standard for all new sign ups so people aren't just creating a new account for the big events.
I suppose it's a bit like if Netflix had to disable the free month when a new series of House of Cards dropped.

^

I somehow find Taylor Swift to be more acceptable than some dude getting paid $20 to get his forehead buzzed by a jigsaw, but hey, I'm not your typical wrestling fan.

More acceptable I'll grant you, but more pertinent to a thread about wrestling? I mean, if you're talking about how much of a T-Swizzle superfan Jimmy Havoc is, then sure, but that's about the only instance I can think of.

imBask

Banned
i'd probably listen to a bit of Taylor Swift if she wasn't an anti-spotify-nazi

just put your album on there you'll be fine, you're already rich

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The word entitlement gets thrown around a lot.

But it's not a more apt word than any time Amazon has millenials start paying taxes on their anime dolls.

Top Bottom