• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Knowing I helped improve their shitty taste

H688w6E.gif

If I wanted to do research, what would I search for?

Honestly unsure. Most imgur images are private without the link, unless the person posts it in the public gallery. I've seen a bunch pop up lately for some reason there, though.
Maybe just search for women's wrestling gifs? Or just wrestling?

Edit: DAMNIT LIQUID

SxWT5mo.gif

At least explain what's dumb about it

Dude fucking shoots through a lady's skirt to shoot a man's dick off.

They arm ED 209 with bullets only for it to kill one of the employees. Why did it have to be armed?!
DON'T TOUCH HIM

He needs baby food to keep his nutrients alive.

A nuclear explosion is projected within a family board game.

Turcells are the preferred car of the Detroit Metro Police Department.

All bad ass. All dumb in the greatest of ways. If it took itself way too seriously you might end up with....well the remake.

Sephzilla

Did you sleep halfway through RoboCop? You couldn't even get the car right

Dude fucking shoots through a lady's skirt to shoot a man's dick off.

What's a better way to stop a rapist?

They arm ED 209 with bullets only for it to kill one of the employees. Why did it have to be armed?!
DON'T TOUCH HIM

Because Dick Jones is egotistical as fuck and didn't think and care that something would go wrong, which is the entire point of that scene.

He needs baby food to keep his nutrients alive.

This is explained right in the movie.

A nuclear explosion is projected within a family board game.

You apparently missed some of the satire of the movie

Turcells are the preferred car of the Detroit Metro Police Department.

They're Ford Taurus's

Did you sleep halfway through RoboCop? You couldn't even get the car right

What's a better way to stop a rapist?

Because Dick Jones is egotistical as fuck and didn't think and care that something would go wrong, which is the entire point of that scene.

This is explained right in the movie.

You apparently missed some of the satire of the movie

They're Ford Taurus's

Sure it's explained and it has been awhile since I've seen the movie. But c'mon son. Maybe dumb isn't the word but it's definitely absurd as hell. Just because it's explained or if the satire is present doesn't automatically make it some grand think piece.

Sephzilla

Sure it's explained and it has been awhile since I've seen the movie. But c'mon son. Maybe dumb isn't the word but it's definitely absurd as hell. Just because it's explained or if the satire is present doesn't automatically make it some grand think piece.

I never said RoboCop was some grand think piece. But at least RoboCop is decent enough to give you an explanation as to why, for example, RoboCop needs a simple paste like baby food to maintain his organic stuff. It's dumb but it doesn't insult you. Jurassic World, meanwhile,
has the bad guy dinosaur escape from its cage because the people in charge of watching over it think it's already escaped but never check the device implanted into the dinosaur that's only there for the express purpose of checking to see where a dinosaur is in case it escapes

Imagine if, in RoboCop, we're told that Robo needs baby food to eat and then later in the movie OCP gives him some KFC with no explanation. That would be dumb as fuck. Jurassic World is OCP giving RoboCop a bucket of KFC with no explanation.

scabro

Why on Earth is SquaredCircle behind an age gate

WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING

post is titled nsfw so it doesnt show spoilers on the main page, nsfw posts require you to be 18.

also

batman-pay-your-respects-o.gif

those of wrasslegaf with good taste, join me in paying respects to Hannibal.

Its a miracle it made it this far at all.

I never said RoboCop was some grand think piece. But at least RoboCop is decent enough to give you an explanation as to why, for example, RoboCop needs a simple paste like baby food to maintain his organic stuff. It's dumb but it doesn't insult you. Jurassic World, meanwhile,
has the bad guy dinosaur escape from its cage because the people in charge of watching over it think it's already escaped but never check the device implanted into the dinosaur that's only there for the express purpose of checking to see where a dinosaur is in case it escapes

Imagine if, in RoboCop, we're told that Robo needs baby food to eat and then later in the movie OCP gives him some KFC with no explanation. That would be dumb as fuck. Jurassic World is OCP giving RoboCop a bucket of KFC with no explanation.

Insulting you is one thing and being dumb is another. This clarifies things immensely. But the product placements didn't bother me in the movie at all since it's a god damn theme park. Of course brands all over the world would be up on that shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
post is titled nsfw so it doesnt show spoilers on the main page, nsfw posts require you to be 18.

also

those of wrasslegaf with good taste, join me in paying respects to Hannibal.

Its a miracle it made it this far at all.

Netflix will pick it up.

Top Bottom