• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Vu8fQKf.jpg

Who wants to make the thread in OT?

Heel

I dunno, there was something great about Jimmy Hart saying "das alright baby..." in response to a woman's toot.

I'll be watching.

I actually considered X-Pac for a brief moment, their cage match at Armageddon 1999 is good fun.
Plus Kane clothesline from the top of the cage, so majestic.

Fox318

What is it about any type of Pre-show/news team reporting from the WWE that is so eye roll inducing?

Maybe it's the use of their copyrighted and market tested words like superstars and shit but I can't even get lost in it. It's like watching aliens who have watched human's talking and are badly trying to emulate them.

Is this just the state of commentary in the WWE?

Kaiterra

Banned
What is it about any type of Pre-show/news team reporting from the WWE that is so eye roll inducing?

Maybe it's the use of their copyrighted and market tested words like superstars and shit but I can't even get lost in it. It's like watching aliens who have watched human's talking and are badly trying to emulate them.

Is this just the state of commentary in the WWE?

That bugs the hell out of me sometimes too. But not just in these situations, because it goes into promos too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Of course Ziggler is on a show called swerved.

Between that and the kayfabe shit that dude has got to be the most annoying fuck in the entire world of pro wrestling. Except for maybe The Young Bucks.

Top Bottom