• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

RP912

Banned
Paige is an example of good execution but bad timing. The "anti-diva" gimmick would have worked if there was such thing as a heel and face in the divas division. It gets to the point where I don't even know what the hell is going on and who should I cheer/boo.

Sephzilla

Paige is an example of good execution but bad timing. The "anti-diva" gimmick would have worked if there was such thing as a heel and face in the divas division. It gets to the point where I don't even know what the hell is going on and who should I cheer/boo.

This is Nikki Bella's title reign in a nutshell. She won the title as a heel, had no face turn what so ever, and then started getting booked like a face for no good reason.

jmdajr

20150602_Evolution-2382819725_0.jpg

20150602_AnnounceTable-157809491_0.jpg

Kaladin

Face it friends, divas division is one of those things that won't change until Vince is dead.

Triple H has proven it can be done differently, and better under the WWE banner, so they can change it....I just think Vince doesn't see the value in it beyond merchandise.

jmdajr

Face it friends, divas division is one of those things that won't change until Vince is dead.

Triple H has proven it can be done differently, and better under the WWE banner, so they can change it....I just think Vince doesn't see the value in it beyond merchandise.

Dude is just too old school. "These broads don't have what it takes to make me real money god damn it!"

But Trips, Steph, and their THREE daughters are gonna change it all.

Hell they might even give Warriors wife a future position to promote it.

WWE's philosophy for booking women on the main roster: "Bitches be crazy, and they hate each other all the time for no reason."

klonere

Banned
Dude is just too old school. "These broads don't have what it takes to make me real money god damn it!"

But Trips, Steph, and their THREE daughters are gonna change it all.

Hell they might even give Warriors wife a future position to promote it.

Vince is gonna live forever

not all the cocaine in the 80s or the PEDs throughout his life have stopped him

Vince is immortal

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
WWE's philosophy for booking women on the main roster: "Bitches be crazy, and they hate each other all the time for no reason."

The problem is that WWE clearly believes women's wrestling is something they're obligated to do to be politically correct, which is probably right, unfortunately.

Making it better would require them giving it than one completely random segment per 3 hour show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince probably will live forever when you read about his sleeping habits, his workout habits and the fact that he didn't die at 50? He's never going to.

He's super divisive, I agree with most of what he says but the dude seems totally unwilling to compromise which is an unfortunate position for anyone.

Maybe I will get that shirt now that I consider how similar the two really are

Top Bottom