• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

BFIB

holy shit
wq4nqBs.png

A sinking ship on a sinking ship.

Jim Cornette has signed a deal with Figures Toy Company for a legends of pro wrestling action figure. Cornette, New Jack and Mikey Whipwreck were the latest names announced by the company, which is also producing the ROH action figures line.

New Jack action figure

in 2015

MEW's show was decent and fun! I didn't take a ton of photos as I was enjoying myself. Liam Lazarus was entertaining. I stood at the back at the bar, which seemingly is where all the wrestlers go after they've had their match. So I was standing there with a bunch of wrestlers I had no idea about.

Oh, Primate Jason Prime has potential too. I don't think he's been wrestling very long.

Kaladin

Do you think they'll make the effort to actually mold proper forehead detail? Or will they just cheap out and slap a decal with a couple of lines to represent all the scars.

Let's be real here, they'll probably just make a bald version of the latest R-Truth action figure and be done with it.

Has WWE still not signed Leva Bates to a full-time NXT contract?

Nope, and I don't know why she'd want to, considering her entire gimmick is the color of her tights.

(which, btw, is an X-Men uniform, and was the only costume of hers that she could wear that wouldn't cause copyright issues.)

But she also is big in the Hollywood stunt community, where she probably makes way more money.

Big One

Banned
Honestly I feel like Harper cuts better promos than Wyatt. Gets his point across and tends not to ramble on about stuff that the crowd isn't interested in.

Honestly I feel like Harper cuts better promos than Wyatt. Gets his point across and tends not to ramble on about stuff that the crowd isn't interested in.

Bray Wyatt take 15 minutes to say something that could be said in a couple of minutes. I guess that just adds to his character.

klonere

Banned
Harper needs to be top of the card. needs to have a hoss feud with Sheamus where they can tear lumps off each other.

In other news, Souls franchise is getting Calladooty-ized.

Thorakai

Harper and Rowan sounded pretty awkward in that linked promo, makes it seem they just memorized a script. Bray rambles but he has top-notch delivery.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't get the point of Harper, Rowan or Wyatt existing without being in a single stable. Bray in particular is just awful without the crew.

RP912

Banned
I don't get the point of Harper, Rowan or Wyatt existing without being in a single stable. Bray in particular is just awful without the crew.

So much this. I love Bray, but man him and Russev have so many things in common with needing somebody by their side.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
His gimmick went from Cult Leader to "guy who talks weird" really fast since he didn't, you know, have any cult members.

Obviously the Cena feud did wonders for his and the entire Wyatt Family careers.

I'm shocked no one here has blamed Daniel Bryan's fans for loudly decrying the Daniel Wyatt angle as the reason Bray's fallen apart.

klonere

Banned

Harper should have Kane's position in the Authority, just booked stronger as a legit threat that faces must overcome before hitting Rollins/HHH

minus all the making matches deal as well

klonere

Banned
Owens hasn't done his Powerbomb on the apron up on the main roster yet

I wonder if Cena feels like taking a few weeks off.....

and come back to win at Summerslam in an I Quit match

Kaladin

Owens hasn't done his Powerbomb on the apron up on the main roster yet

I wonder if Cena feels like taking a few weeks off.....

and come back to win at Summerslam in an I Quit match

Actually, I've noticed they don't use the apron spots like they do in NXT.

In fact, that screen they put in the side of the ring on NXT made it's way to the main roster a while back and they haven't even incorporated it in any matches. It's not just Owens that uses it on NXT. I saw one of the women slam someone into it...I think in that Fatal Four Way.

I feel like that screen makes Owen's Papa Powerbomb into the apron more vicious.

klonere

Banned
Actually, I've noticed they don't use the apron spots like they do in NXT.

In fact, that screen they put in the side of the ring on NXT made it's way to the main roster a while back and they haven't even incorporated it in any matches. It's not just Owens that uses it on NXT. I saw one of the women slam someone into it...I think in that Fatal Four Way.

I feel like that screen makes Owen's Papa Powerbomb into the apron more vicious.

I know its a terrible idea but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt on it and say they are saving it for something really big, like an injury angle.

The screen definitely adds to it. Wonder when the apron screen is getting a main roster push.

Kaladin

http://www.wwe.com/inside/10-greatest-fans/page-2

20150604_FanGrabs_BrockGuy.jpg

It’s hard not to get excited when Brock Lesnar shows up. That’s why we can’t blame this notorious WWE fan for imitating The Beast Incarnate upon his return to WWE in 2012.

When Lesnar shocked the WWE Universe the night after WrestleMania 28 with his surprise appearance, cameras panned throughout the WWE Universe in attendance for the perfect reaction. People were leaping out of their seats, cheering like wild, but the best reaction came a split second after The Conqueror reared back and let a battle cry.

A fan clad in a skull-adorned T-shirt was caught imitating Lesnar’s roar in the front row. Thanks to social media, GIFs and videos of his Brock impression spread, turning him into one of the most recognizable fans in the WWE Universe.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Nope, and I don't know why she'd want to, considering her entire gimmick is the color of her tights.

(which, btw, is an X-Men uniform, and was the only costume of hers that she could wear that wouldn't cause copyright issues.)

But she also is big in the Hollywood stunt community, where she probably makes way more money.

she's still an adequate wrestler that could help make match pairings not on repeat mode. I can only stomach so many repeat matches until I bore of the matches.

I'm shocked no one here has blamed Daniel Bryan's fans for loudly decrying the Daniel Wyatt angle as the reason Bray's fallen apart.

I'm not saying, but it could've been a win-win - the WWE could've had the star of the #1 movie of the year as their champion instead of a cripple who looks like a baseball player's little buddy and they've could put Bray over Brie's husband instead of having him stuck in the Cena feud.

Kaladin

I honestly don't see how people can afford to go to all the WWE and wrestling events a super fan goes to.

Yeah, at some point they get recognized by the company and maybe get comp tickets...but that's still expensive as hell traveling.

Heroman

Banned
I honestly don't see how people can afford to go to all the WWE and wrestling events a super fan goes to.

Yeah, at some point they get recognized by the company and maybe get comp tickets...but that's still expensive as hell traveling.
Since a lot of wwe fans are dudes in there 30s it doesn't shock me that there are some rich fans.

I'm not saying, but it could've been a win-win - the WWE could've had the star of the #1 movie of the year as their champion instead of a cripple who looks like a baseball player's little buddy and they've could put Bray over Brie's husband instead of having him stuck in the Cena feud.

They did. Wyatt won their final fight.

Fox318

Watching In Your House Canadian Stampede 1997 after seeing lapsed fan did a show on it.

Man those cowboy hats are fucking dumb

Top Bottom