• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

styl3s

tumblr_notwp8lGC81tqjisao2_400.gif

Fucking right.

Why is this flop in his underwear out here?
Bump that fucking fist through the interwebs my brethren.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Hoping they bring back the 200 light tube match at TOD this year. While the more violent 444 light tube match happened two years ago, the 200 tube match is the sweet spot for violence and spots, and has been for a while.

Bootay, what is your opinion on the lineup, like really? No BJW guys this year, sadly. I wish they had gotten Eddy and Phantom for this, like IWA-MS is doing for their KOTDM later on. Also, MASADA has stopped working CZW, and that sucks. Guy was legit.

JavyOO7

That Joe/Kidd match probably a dark match. Would be pretty whack to throw Joe's first match on TV in Superstars...

They need to change Samoa Joe's music ASAP. The knock-off Godzilla intro is fine, but then it transitions awkwardly into something that sounds unfinished and lame.

All I know is for once nobody could deny Reigns got cheered because "oh dead crowd" or "oh bad crowd" "oh SD spoilers always say that" or "oh SD always gets piped in crowds" and it's fucking beautiful :DDDDDD

I know the roster is insanely thin, but I continue to think it's ridiculous to have Reigns sell so much in these types of matches if he is indeed their guy

Mahonay

Banned
All I know is for once nobody could deny Reigns got cheered because "oh dead crowd" or "oh bad crowd" "oh SD spoilers always say that" or "oh SD always gets piped in crowds" and it's fucking beautiful :DDDDDD
You are getting incredibly excited over an extremely average crowd reaction.

Also who cares. We've already said he deserves not to be booed anymore.

You are getting incredibly excited over an extremely average crowd reaction.

Also who cares. We've already said he deserves not to be booed anymore.

Every time he gets cheered on SD and/or it's mentioned in the spoilers 12 people say some variation of "loldoubt it"

Doubt deez. The champ is here, and you can't stop fate. Balee dat

Mahonay

Banned
Every time he gets cheered on SD and/or it's mentioned in the spoilers 12 people say some variation of "loldoubt it"

Doubt deez. The champ is here, and you can't stop fate. Balee dat
What? Everything on SD is piped in and sweetened. Even when it's not necessary. Both sides of that argument are pretty pointless.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Orton and Ziggler won MITB? I don't remember this

Did they get a title or fuck up?

styl3s

Your winner: The lord and savior, the king, the prophecy, the sexy samoan, the fist punch of doom ROMAAAN REEIIIGNNNS

I'm enjoying Reigns more now compared to pre mania. It's like his attitude has changed a bunch (Character wise) He seems more friendly and a bit more goofy rather than trying to be serious all the time.

But...but the Barrett push, it was supposed to be renewed!

I think the Barrett Bandwagon is finally out of juice, well it's been out of juice for a while, I've just kept pushing it manually but I'm just so tired, so very tired.

Top Bottom