• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If Naomi gets stuck with the Funkasaurus music, they're gonna have to ship her off tv for a few months and start over.

new paige

paige_by_zombieernie-d7i6g5p.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Come to a conclusion.

I think all modern super hero movies suck and are boring and for small children. like John Cena. Yes, even Iron Man 1. I haven't seen that new Captain America, but I'm told it's like Bourne movies. If I wanted to watch a Bourne movie, I'd watch a Bourne movie without the dumbass costumes.
tumblr_n48xtun0w11syok39o1_400.gif

Yeahhhh, but I mean isn't the whole blockbuster movie season like that now?

I had friends going NUTS over pacific rim last year and then I saw it and realized I'm too old for this shit.

Come to a conclusion.

I think all modern super hero movies suck and are boring and for small children. like John Cena. Yes, even Iron Man 1. I haven't seen that new Captain America, but I'm told it's like Bourne movies. If I wanted to watch a Bourne movie, I'd watch a Bourne movie without the dumbass costumes.
tumblr_n48xtun0w11syok39o1_400.gif

I don't entirely agree, but i do somewhat agree. New Cap is not actually that good

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
As much shit as it got, and deserved, I thought the Robocop remake was 10x more entertaining than anything Marvel Studios put out. Marvel movies kind of remind me of Ubisoft games when people say they feel like they were made by robots.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Marvel movies all feel like the same movie, with the exception of the first Thor movie. Hopefully Gunn was able to do something different with GOTG

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Thor might be the most insultingly boring one of them all. Portman is worse than Holmes in Batman Begins.
Hiddleston is incredibly overrated
Thor never felt like he had any kind of challenge. Even with the Destroyer. His friends came off as completely unnecessary. Basically EVERYONE in that movie came off as unnecessary except for Thor and Loki. You could have filmed it with two people.

Sblargh

Banned
Jeez, I started rewatching the WCCW doc. just to leave it on the network until Main Event starts. But it is so fucking sad, I'll watch Main Event later. Too much feels.

gurudyne

It's different because it feels like a Kenneth Branagh film. I like Branagh, but Thor isn't great.

If there was a better build for the final battle, Portman didn't phone in her performance and Earth played a more interesting role than "place that Thor is exiled to and little else", it could have been. I really enjoyed the parts of the movie that had nothing to do with Earth (and it still amazes me that a comic book with something called the Rainbow Bridge didn't get laughed out of the room the opening pitch was held in). Movie needed more of it.

strobogo

Banned
I hope Dolph tweets about how great his promo was tonight. Sighs mean you are sad. He did it for the people! I really don't want to see Dolph ever again unless it is getting bounced by Bork. I don't want to see him wrassle. I don't want to hear him talk. I'm sick of everything about him.

Raw Viewership:

8PM: 3.723 million
9PM: 4.041 million
10PM: 4.330 million

friend Sina saving this goddamn company.

Jesus Christ now the true pedo defense force is out.

Can't argue with that shit. If they knew how much the "well pedos are people just like us so we should be nice to them and they'll only wank to cartoon little girls!" argument actively harms victims of abuse they wouldn't sit there trying to be all rational about fucking PEDOPHILES.

I can't fucking stand all the support pedophiles get while the victims get shit all. Fuck them.

your first mistake was arguing with pedos.

your second mistake was arguing with pedos.

iGWgDGrYi67yv.gif

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Man, I don't know about you guys, but the WWE really convinced me to cheer for the person who caused a widow to lose her job.

#AllReignsEverything

Or a man who hid behind his wife and let her get fired so he could hold on to his titles for a couple more weeks.

Sina keeps his relationships private and doesn't use them as bargaining chips.

Top Bottom