• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Or a man who hid behind his wife and let her get fired so he could hold on to his titles for a couple more weeks.

Sina keeps his relationships private and doesn't use them as bargaining chips.

What do you expect when THIS is your champion?

XzeGfrg.jpg

Got messed up by Kane in 2014!!

Didn't she become a nurse and this is why they had to set something up for her to leave?

Well, yeah. But I'm talking in terms of storyline.

Ithil

And Roman Reigns up next after next, here Ryback with a thing Roman Reigns, kickout at two Roman Reigns Roman Reigns. This Roman Reigns match is very Roman Reigns

Roman.

Reigns.

And Roman Reigns up next after next, here Ryback with a thing Roman Reigns, kickout at two Roman Reigns Roman Reigns. This Roman Reigns match is very Roman Reigns

Roman.

Reigns.

for a big ass WWE mark you sure hate the guy that's gonna keep the company alive in the near future.

JavyOO7

Rybaxel need more time at the mic. Especially Axel. It was pretty cringe hearing him say his final line. "Dust... in the wind (whisper awkwardly)"... geez.

somedevil

Money in the bank card update:

title ladder match
money in the bank match
Usos vs Wyatts
Paige vs Naomi
Goldust and Stardust vs Rybaxel
Rusev vs Big E

somedevil

Some bad news on smackdown:

BNB had a shoulder injury or separated shoulder somehow during or the aftermath with his match with Ambrose. Swagger attacked him with a ladder after the match. So I hope he didn't injure someone again.

Hope its not as bad as people are saying who are at the show. Also, if that person injured someone again get the shovel.

somedevil

Do they talk about HBK's near return at WM17 but he was still fucked up from drugs and alcohol?

His new DVD does, which was surprising.

They talked about his demons which was drugs and alcohol though they didn't talk about his horrible haircut when he came back.

Sblargh

Banned
Some bad news on smackdown:

BNB had a shoulder injury or separated shoulder somehow during or the aftermath with his match with Ambrose. Swagger attacked him with a ladder after the match. So I hope he didn't injure someone again.

Hope its not as bad as people are saying who are at the show. Also, if that person injured someone again get the shovel.

20100916-027m.jpg

Dolph's promos should always be an app exclusive.

Swagger's theme is so damn awesome. Cesaro, please become a Real American again.

Alucard

Banned
Watching The Triumph and Tragedy of World Class Championship Wrestling. One of the talking heads just said "We didn't have any gimmicks. We were just ourselves. That was our gimmick."

I really believe this can work today. I also believe it's what people actually want more of in 2014. I don't mean that everyone should be generic and angry ala TNA, but just show the wrestlers as real people.

#GlobalForceHOPE

Alucard

Banned
Man, this Triumph and Tragedy of WCCW doc is rife with Michael Hayes gifs possibilities. Hold onto your butts, GAF.

New Hayes gifs are coming.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
People on the internets complaining about Lawler's Paige thing while they post pictures of shirtless Rollins and Ambrose with thirsty remarks.

Internet in a nutshell.

Top Bottom