• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

"I have a face, I want the people I date to also have a face, but it's okay if you don't have a face. Please love me." That's my dating profile.

600full-eyes-without-a-face----criterion-collection-cover.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Need to get a slightly newer flipper dipper phone that can share it's connection over bluetooth. This old one can only transfer media via BT. The phone that broke could do both. So then I can stay on my $10 unlimited everything plan, but still have a smart phone for all the fun stuff when I want it. For now, it's basically just a small tablet in my house. I don't really even have a need for a smart phone to begin with, but since I have one in my possession, I should get some usage out of it. Maybe I could get a free texting thing and use it as a burner phone for drug deals and other illegal business.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Need to get a slightly newer flipper dipper phone that can share it's connection over bluetooth. This old one can only transfer media via BT. The phone that broke could do both. So then I can stay on my $10 unlimited everything plan, but still have a smart phone for all the fun stuff when I want it. For now, it's basically just a small tablet in my house. I don't really even have a need for a smart phone to begin with, but since I have one in my possession, I should get some usage out of it. Maybe I could get a free texting thing and use it as a burner phone for drug deals and other illegal business.

Flipper dipper phone? Are you Tony Atlas?

KissVibes

Banned
Got a notice from WWE to stop selling a Cesaro sticker I had for sale. I was confused since I didn't use any pictures of him or trademarked terms but whatever. Don't wanna get sued.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Got a notice from WWE to stop selling a Cesaro sticker I had for sale. I was confused since I didn't use any pictures of him or trademarked terms but whatever. Don't wanna get sued.

Why are you trying to sell wrestler t-shirts on redbubble anyway?

strobogo

Banned
Flipper dipper phone? Are you Tony Atlas?

Not. But my plan is $10 a month and is actually free on the family plan. So I have a smart phone and putting my sim into it allows me only to text and call. No media messages, no internet unless through wifi. I can carry a flip phone, get free unlimited data/messages/calls and tether it to a smart phone to all of the fun stuff. The phone that broke was a slider with a full keyboard, which I enjoy and would like to stick with.

Heel

Raw Viewership:

8PM: 3.723 million
9PM: 4.041 million
10PM: 4.330 million

To me, these numbers indicate that parental watchdog groups are letting concerned parents know on social media (Twitter, Tout) that the "scary man with the beard that screams" will not be appearing on WWE programming this week, creating a viral, word-of-mouth uptick in the ratings.

KissVibes

Banned
Why are you trying to sell wrestler t-shirts on redbubble anyway?

A friend of mine was doing it on skreened and made $5k and I wanted to give it a shot.

I'm moving on to original stuff with my girlfriend and a friend of mine. Going to be learning how to do the printing myself, when I have the money to learn.

Snail mail or e-mail?

Email.

Link dead but I assume this is about the Cesaro trademark?

The sticker they wanted me to pull only said The King of Swing on it.

strobogo

Banned
A friend of mine was doing it on skreened and made $5k and I wanted to give it a shot.

I'm moving on to original stuff with my girlfriend and a friend of mine. Going to be learning how to do the printing myself, when I have the money to learn.

Email.

You absolutely need to be selling big blue dot shirts.

Jesus Christ now the true pedo defense force is out.

Can't argue with that shit. If they knew how much the "well pedos are people just like us so we should be nice to them and they'll only wank to cartoon little girls!" argument actively harms victims of abuse they wouldn't sit there trying to be all rational about fucking PEDOPHILES.

I can't fucking stand all the support pedophiles get while the victims get shit all. Fuck them.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Can't argue with that shit. If they knew how much the "well pedos are people just like us so we should be nice to them and they'll only wank to cartoon little girls!" argument actively harms victims of abuse they wouldn't sit there trying to be all rational about fucking PEDOPHILES.

I can't fucking stand all the support pedophiles get while the victims get shit all. Fuck them.

I got one more post to make.

KissVibes

Banned
You absolutely need to be selling big blue dot shirts.

I've considered it.

I have a Christian shirt available but they haven't gotten on me about that yet. Shocked because it's wayyyy more worthy of them getting pissed at me over than my King of Swing sticker.

Heel

Here's where I closed the thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117932648&postcount=750

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
posted in the Network thread but needs posting here:

"There's a hidden page with a header and a dropdown for years 1984 and 1985 of TNT. No videos, though. Link here: http://network.wwe.com/shows/vault/tuesday-night-titans
I tried other shows/promotions but none worked. Something else that worked is a show that we know will debut in a couple of days... (also no videos) http://network.wwe.com/shows/originals/total-divas
I'd not be surprised to see this as the next "classic" series to debut given that there's been a general complaint about the lack of old stuff, that this is footage readily converted and edited (from WWE 24/7) and that the network is still very WWF/WWE-centric."

strobogo

Banned
I support pedos who don't act on their impulses and think it is a terrible curse. It is. It must be fucking terrible to be attracted to kids and not be able to not be. There should be some kind of help for those people who don't want to be molesters/anime watchers. Can you imagine how legitimately awful it would be to be attracted to kids?

It's such a weird line though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I support pedos who don't act on their impulses and think it is a terrible curse. It is. It must be fucking terrible to be attracted to kids and not be able to not be. There should be some kind of help for those people who don't want to be molesters/anime watchers. Can you imagine how legitimately awful it would be to be attracted to kids?

It would be horrible. Apparently it's not "fixable" any more than you can "fix" being gay or straight. It must be misery.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Charles Crumb killed himself because he couldn't deal with being a grown man being attracted to children. So let's be careful with our words.

jmdajr

No doubt it's fuked up. The behavior needs no encouragement.

But sure, just locking up everyone probbaly isn't the answer. Many just need psychological help before it gets out of control.

edit: Maybe it's like alcohol for some. There is no such thing as one drink. Gotta be kept apart/away for their own good, and the good of others.

edit edit: Gotta be careful not making insane Gov. Perry comparisons.

Sblargh

Banned

I think we don't know enough why pedophiles are pedophiles; but I do agree that it should be less of a tabboo subject in the way of, wheter it is true or not, saying "you can't help the feeling, but you can never act on it".
It goes back to that rape culture thing of men just being unable to control themselves the poor things. A support group might just create a backdoor so people can say it is not their fault, they are sick, they need help, etc.; *after* they are caught.
By all means, it should be treated as a curse, but it can never be implicit that they can't control themselves.

Aiii

So not worth it
I agree guys. There is a huge difference between being a pedophile and being a rapist/predator. So lets not nail people to the wall just yet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Predictions for next HoF:

•Poffo Family(I think it'll happen, but they'll briefly talk about Randy and his time in Memphis. Will surely talk Lanny as the Genius for most of it.)
•Savage and Elizabeth will basically be its own thing though. It'll be the main thing of the HoF. I think it's gonna happen soon, and I think someone like Triple H will make sure that they understand to give Angelo some spotlight so they can have Randy in. No idea who will induct them. I don't think Lanny wants to, but I imagine he will if he thinks they'll show proper respect.
•Owen Hart. They've been bring up Owen more in recent years instead of trying to avoid it. They reached a settlement on the lawsuit, and I think they need to get him in while Bret's still alive and healthy.
•Brody. Iconic but never a huge name to a lot of the general WWE fanbase, but with the Luke Harper comparisons, more people watching know him now. Even though he should have gone in before Colon. Hansen or Kevin Von Erich will do it.
•Fabulous Freebirds. Sorry Stro, but it's happening.

Probably too many heavy hitters in one year though
I was browsing through the Gary Oldman thread last night and he was pulling his same shtick that he always does with race related threads.
Some people never learn, I guess.

Why should you when you never get in trouble for it?

PInk Tape

Banned
It would even be silly not to make them, they probably take no time to make them and they have to make a profit from them.

Why not make awesome age appropriate costumes instead of all the gross pedo shit? I bet they'd get more money from that than the latter.

Serious burn.

To kinda add to that, I was browsing through the Gary Oldman thread last night and he was pulling his same shtick that he always does with race related threads.
Some people never learn, I guess.

Aiii

So not worth it
They will never induct more than one dead guy and they will never headline with one either. Too much of a downer.

Sblargh

Banned
I agree guys. There is a huge difference between being a pedophile and being a rapist/predator. So lets not nail people to the wall just yet.

But when there is a lot of entertainment out there (which is what sparked this discussion) that legitimize them, then I say nailing people to walls might make producers/consumers of this stuff to take a step back.

Someone who is strictly a pedophile without being a rapist/predator is just a celibate. What is funny/sad/revolting is that all the arguments the catholic church threw at gay people could be better used against pedophiles, yet, for some unknown reason, adults having consensual sex is more of a threat than a kind of sex that can't be described as something other than rape.

strobogo

Banned
¡HarlequinPanic!;118077101 said:
really speaks to injustice's awful models that it still can penetrate that pedogate convo in that topic, though

God damn, Injustice has some of the ugliest character models I've ever seen.

Top Bottom