• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Reigns really is just a beta version of Batista in 2005 but without the swagger. Even the same dude is going to make him a star.

Seth/Ambrose continues to shape up really well and Bray/Jericho should be great. They're basically the fueds with potential at the moment.

Main event is still hopeless though. Either Brock or Batista need to come back and take the title. Just something different. It was a stupid move making Batista job for three matches against the Shield or even getting him involved with all that crap. He should have been fueding with Bryan and they should've put the jobber Kane with the Authority like he is.

What's the point in booking Kane so strong at Extreme Rules when he's getting up after being killed worse than Undertaker, and then a month later, he's once again a jobber?

Main event has been terrible since Wrestlemania.

this post makes too much god damn sense, who are you?

edit: new page

nope no picture....she ain't good enough for wrassle gaf standards. hideous bitch.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Jericho returned? whos he jobbing to this time?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I got my trail mix and a Fresca, I'm ready to be entertained and dazzled by bean breath.

Is Vince really gonna let Cena break Flair's record?

It doesn't matter what anybody else in the company tries to do. Barring something crazy happening, Cena isn't retiring this decade. And with that the case, it's insane to think this is his last reign, especially if he's just carrying it for Brock.

yeah, i remember him getting no reaction as soon as he dropped the belt to Nash.

iCTLaFr39RF3U.gif

Getting a reaction ≠ Drawing. But they were protecting him in the ring even after he dropped the belt. Almost everyone who was in or around WCW at the time will tell you the exact same thing I'm saying.

Heel

Let's focus on what really matters, friends.

Jim Ross ‏@JRsBBQ 16m
The great, @RondaRousey joins me on new, Ross Report Podcast @ 9 pm eastern/6 pacific Tuesday. Talks @ufc PPV Sat, thoughts on @WWE & more.

I thought Raw tonight was really good. Hot show. But the how they follow up on all the returns/turns/swerves matters even more than the fact that they did them.

Exis

That was a great RAW, you can see what they are building for Summerslam but what about that thing in the middle?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Reigns shouldn't be in the main event at BG.

He needs a real feud. Look how much that's helping Ambrose and Rollins. Give him a real feud.

When it's the same ol' crap week after week, hell yeah.
Also this is awesome chant for 2 guys staring at each other is a joke.

Again, different people have different tastes. The people who paid money to show up tonight obviously liked it. Meanwhile, Johnny "I should run the company" Smark would rather tell people who to like. It's like internet smarks are Vince McMahon, but without the business know-how.

Sephzilla

Swagger must really have Vince's ear or something. He keeps fucking hurting people yet he keeps getting put into decent feuds that seem above him.

Again, different people have different tastes. The people who paid money to show up tonight obviously liked it. Meanwhile, Johnny "I should run the company" Smark would rather tell people who to like. It's like internet smarks are Vince McMahon, but without the business know-how.

fans cheer this is awesome cause of a staredown. If Austin came out and stun everyone that would be a good reason for a chant like that. if only....... Also, Millionaire who should of been a Billionaire.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Swagger must really have Vince's ear or something. He keeps fucking hurting people yet he keeps getting put into decent feuds that seem above him.

2 people. One who constantly takes bumps too far, and the other who just came back from surgery.

But it's all Swagger's fault.

Sephzilla

2 people. One who constantly takes bumps too far, and the other who just came back from surgery.

But it's all Swagger's fault.

Is it only just two people? It feels like it's more. Maybe it's that way because Swagger has prematurely ended tow people's title reigns.

And he's godawful on the mic.

And he's an okay at best wrestler.

And he moves like he has a stick up his ass.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

He'll never get over his awful promo work when he won the WHC the first time.

His tag teaming with The Real Americans did improve him in the ring quite a bit though.

At the end of the day he does have this amazing look. He made Rusev look tiny.

Top Bottom