• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

jred2k

Somebody said it somewhere else but it's so freaking true. Bo Dallas needs a submission move so he can try and convince his opponent to not give up! while submitting him. It's so perfect.

That's taken from a thread on wreddit, but holy shit I really want to see that.

Mengetsu

Batista's appearance at the Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con this past Saturday:

* Batista was at the Guardians of the Galaxy panel. Due to scheduling, he came out first alone.

* He answered a lot of questions from fans and some small children.

* He said that he will "definitely" be returning to WWE.

* When asked about CM Punk, he answered politely with no sarcasm with the typical answer of not wanting to comment about why he left because he wasn't there and he doesn't want to lead to speculation. He said that Punk was always nice to him and that he'd love to work with him.

* Batista said that he would look forward to working with Triple H, Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt when he returns.

* He said that he was a big fan of Adam Rose and to "keep an eye on that guy."

* When a young boy asked if he would feud with Evolution or join them after he returns, Batisita just smiled.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Batista's appearance at the Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con this past Saturday:

Batista's such a humble and great dude. I can't wait for his return on that Fuck You money he has now.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
What's wrong with it. is it not sincere?
If the great houses of NeoGAF and 4chan can be united on this, that will send the ultimate message about gamers being united for their love of gaming, rather than being divided by petty tribalism.

3828%20-%20Raw%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20laughing%20michael_cole%20suit%20wwe.gif

Mengetsu

Batista's such a humble and great dude. I can't wait for his return on that Fuck You money he has now.
Didn't know much about him but after watching his documentary I'm 100% behind the guy. So nice and just a all around great person. People can't separate the character from the person.
What's wrong with it. is it not sincere?

They don't want Iwata to get well, they want to be seen wishing him well.

GAF is jelly and is only doing this because 4Chan did it for Nintendo at E3. It's not humble it's just wanting to be noticed like a bunch of children. To bad cause it should be for the good intent of it but yea thisisneogaf.gif

And yes I'm sure some legitly care about his health but it's been tarnished already by the rest of GAF who don't.

Cleveland innit!

(lolololololololol of course not)

that be amazing

Didn't know much about him but after watching his documentary I'm 100% behind the guy. So nice and just a all around great person. People can't separate the character from the person.

GAF is jelly and is only doing this because 4Chan did it for Nintendo at E3. It's not humble it's just wanting to be noticed like a bunch of children. To bad cause it should be for the good intent of it but yea thisisneogaf.gif

And yes I'm sure some legitly care about his health but it's been tarnished already by the rest of GAF who don't.

ohhhhhh my bad. I thought you were talking about 4chan. Yeah the GAF move does seem like that.

Pretty sure internet would explode. NBA have coddled the Cavs ever since LeBron left. Salary Cap exceptions, all the draft picks they ever wanted... then he goes back. Ultimate Heel move against the NBA.

I would love to see:

1) How many Heat fans will be left if LeBron leaves. My guess is < 1000.

2) The amount of hate from Heat fans to LeBron

3) Cavs fans swallowing their pride in return for that LeBron juice

Actual conversation I had with the roomie before starting Raw:
"Wonder how they'll humiliate and fire Vickie tonight?"
"Probably throw her in shit"

/scene

Made my first GIF's for the next time this thread gets shat up with World Cup talk.

ixgjspErdWjQU.gif

ibnavIDqcMOOKr.gif

icbKem5Swz7k9.gif

(#ThisIsProgress #ProgressWorldCupOnSunday)

EDIT: Timely!

strobogo

Banned
Jack Tunney was great because he looked like a suit that did a different type of business.

Jack Tunney was BOGUS.

This really does feel like 94-95 all over again. Vince has no clue and he's losing money hand over fist. Except Hogan doesn't leave in 93 (2013), he just gets a bigger push and continues to roll on!

2016 can't come soon enough, Real Ass Dean Ambrose will dominate.

They aren't losing money hand over fist. If they weren't doing the Network, they wouldn't be losing any money at all, and they planned to lose money to make it work. It's not the same as 1993-1995 at all.

nope

nope

winner winner chicken dinner

at least i get free internet and cable

Can you get your people to put in a new drop line, rewire my house, and knock off the the bill that goes up $5 every few months for no reason? That'd be dope of you.

gorfyako

Banned

Batista's last appearance makes me want to see him return in that same suit with the gimmick of a big Hollywood agent. He'll brag about how he made it in Hollywood and how he's ready to teach some other wrestler to make it, iunno, maybe he'll grab The Miz, doesn't matter. He'll be his manager, come out in that suite he had when he was last here with the shades, talk fast, and constantly talking on one of those big, stupid cellphones from the 80's.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
People might bitch and moan about how "awful" Vinny Mac was as an announcer but after starting Slamboree 1995 I have had my ears assaulted by the first WCW to not feature the sweet sonorous tones of one Mr. Schiavone and instead are greeted by the awful team of Bischoff and Heenan. Wow. This is going to take some time to get through.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Schiavone deserved better.

Wish we coulda had a Schiavone/Vince/Ventura squad once, that woulda been interesting. But a Vince and a Schiavone wouldn't mix well.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Also if you think Vince or Monsoon didn't know names of moves or foreigners just watch Slamboree 1995 and see the true master of fucking this job up.

Top Bottom