• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Ithil

Yep, though too bad they don't have a NXT Fale for him.

They do have this guy, Braun Stowman, in training, he was a strongman and is about 6'8.

353ctbkzkjmg.jpg

strobogo

Banned
He should continue to grow his beard so when Bryan comes back, he can go under the ring and come back as that guy when he fires up.

Watched Royal Rumble 2002

- DVD version so Undertaker's music was edited out and replaced with generic rock. Was pretty interesting.
- Undertaker took a lot of Matt Hardy spots in the Rumble match, which was odd.
- Maven's Dropkick Elimination of Undertaker is still awesome and Maven's reaction were great
- Undertaker's beatdown of Maven was fantastic afterwards, but it sort of looked like Maven didn't know what the hell to do!
- Officially Maven was never eliminated from the 2002 Royal Rumble...
- Crowd were totally into HHH and his return.
- Stone Cold has nothing to do. You can totally see why he walked away a few months later.
- Ric Flair v Vince McMahon was a car wreck, but strangely enjoyable. Far too much blood, which is odd as at the time I didn't care, but now it's like... whow

strobogo

Banned
Watched Royal Rumble 2002

- DVD version so Undertaker's music was edited out and replaced with generic rock. Was pretty interesting.
- Undertaker took a lot of Matt Hardy spots in the Rumble match, which was odd.
- Maven's Dropkick Elimination of Undertaker is still awesome and Maven's reaction were great
- Undertaker's beatdown of Maven was fantastic afterwards, but it sort of looked like Maven didn't know what the hell to do!
- Officially Maven was never eliminated from the 2002 Royal Rumble...
- Crowd were totally into HHH and his return.
- Stone Cold has nothing to do. You can totally see why he walked away a few months later.
- Ric Flair v Vince McMahon was a car wreck, but strangely enjoyable. Far too much blood, which is odd as at the time I didn't care, but now it's like... whow

I believe the DVD had the instrumental of Taker's rock theme, which he didn't have at the time of the Rumble 2002, but it wasn't generic rock.

somedevil

Should I be hyped for MITB? And Why?

They are crowning a new champion but if you want to see the card its here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_in_the_Bank_(2014)

They added a stardust match, Rusev vs Big E and Layla vs Summer Rae with Fandango as guest referee. The rest is up to you if your interested or not.

Also, it might just be me but I can't get excited over Man on Women violence anymore especially when the women is 49.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Yo Stro, I'm watching Superbrawl V tonight.

Well, I started it this afternoon before I made dinner.

At least Schiavone is here! Oh fuck Nasty Boys are next. They have the exact same ppv match with Harlem Heat for the next four shows or so.

Carnby

No, Cena will win

sets up another garbage Cena vs Brock match

WWE is back to same old crap again at the top

DB, CM were supposed to be the new gen

Cena vs Brock ooh how exciting.

Cena V Brock might be good. Since Brock will probably win.

strobogo

Banned
Yo Stro, I'm watching Superbrawl V tonight.

Well, I started it this afternoon before I made dinner.

At least Schiavone is here! Oh fuck Nasty Boys are next. They have the exact same ppv match with Harlem Heat for the next four shows or so.

They feuded from November through May. And all of their matches were awful.

Joeki11a

Banned
Cena V Brock might be good. Since Brock will probably win.

But its garbage we seen before, I hate that
their match last time was a joke and cena didnt even sell the beat down.

I am tired of these two and Randy Orton to,
All these FCW darlings need to move on,
how the hell I seen brock n cena like 10 years ago.

They are still here in freaking main event title matches?...Still!

Move on WWE smh

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They feuded from November through May. And all of their matches were awful.

That means...two more PPVs after this? Oh wait, 1994 probably doesn't have a November PPV since 1995 is the first WW3.

Their matches are awful. The only one that is slightly less terrible was the one where it was a handicap match for most of it and only had half the Nasty.

The entire Hall of Fame bit is a trip daddy. A bunch of those guys go on to wrestle a ton in other promotions (Terry Funk even has another run in WCW of course), Macho and the Genius clearly got their ugly from their mom as Angelo Poffo is a pretty handsome dude.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think Slamboree and Starcade are both better wrestling PPV names than anything WWE came up with. Yes, even Wrestlemania. The only thing that comes close is Survivor Series.

Carnby

Their match last time was fantastic, until the last ten seconds.

This. And it was 3 years ago. That's long enough for this match to feel fresh.

There's no way the man that ended the streak is losing his follow up match. WWE isn't that dumb.

strobogo

Banned
That means...two more PPVs after this? Oh wait, 1994 probably doesn't have a November PPV since 1995 is the first WW3.

Their matches are awful. The only one that is slightly less terrible was the one where it was a handicap match for most of it and only had half the Nasty.

The entire Hall of Fame bit is a trip daddy. A bunch of those guys go on to wrestle a ton in other promotions (Terry Funk even has another run in WCW of course), Macho and the Genius clearly got their ugly from their mom as Angelo Poffo is a pretty handsome dude.

They had a match on the Clash in November 1994.

Is that Dusty?

Seems like good times, daddy.

That's a baby Stardust.

Axn3TuS.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anything Brock does is more exciting than anything 'DB' or 'CM' will do.

oooo another spot they parodied from a UFC match how exciting

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think Slamboree and Starcade are both better wrestling PPV names than anything WWE came up with. Yes, even Wrestlemania. The only thing that comes close is Survivor Series.

Hell they don't even use their best name for a PPV, Wargames!

Some idiot also decided to move Beach Bash/Great American Bash around so that I always think GAB is the July PPV because of the 4th of July and because that's how it originally was.

As for WWE Royal Rumble and King of the Ring are both fine names for PPVs.

Joeki11a

Banned
Their match last time was fantastic, until the last ten seconds.

It wasnt a "match" at all, if you liked the gore madness fiasco thats on you, give me a real
Match between two solid wrestlers thats better.

I am not impressed with blood madness fiasco matches, Brock is a world class MMA
Trained pro, ncaa champ ect real deal...why is
he told to be a scary maniac monster?, we know he is about the money now thats why I say fuck him to.

It wasnt a "match" at all, if you liked the gore madness fiasco thats on you, give me a real

I am not impressed with blood madness fiasco matches, Brock is a world class MMA
he told to be a scary maniac monster?, we know he is about the money now thats why I say fuck him to.

iiE3AXfupnzTD.gif

strobogo

Banned

You are a dumb dumb.

Joeki11a

Banned
Anything Brock does is more exciting than anything 'DB' or 'CM' will do.

oooo another spot they parodied from a UFC match how exciting

He cant tell a story in a match, he is a dumb brawler for cash now. Wouldnt survive in ROH.

Brock is a MMA guy walking around the wrestling realm, novelty act part timer at that
just completely irrelevant after his act is finished.

Top Bottom