• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT-2| Money In The Bank, None In The Stock

Gorillaz

Remember when Bobby Lashley was in that month long program with Cena at American Bash.

I don't even remember the point of it but...yea

edit: and i'm done with this

Vylash

That dancing needs to go yesterday, but I'm happy that she was just as good as I remember, crowd was hype as shit for her too

somedevil

Love how Becky Lynch dancing has now gotten all the paranoia started about Devitt. I don't they are paying Devitt all this money to do a jig.

Sasha and Charlotte were the second best thing about that match. "Oops" indeed. Becky looks great. Don't want that fighting irish stereotype to stick.

Ithil

Becky is instantly over, she'll do fine in NXT, wacky gimmick aside. If she can wait til Vince dies before heading to the main roster, she may have a good career on RAW.

So we've had

Fighting Irish
Fighting Irish
Dancing Irish
Leprechaun

All that's left is... Lucky Irish and Drunken Irish and WWE have the set on Irish Stereotypes.

somedevil

Becky is instantly over, she'll do fine in NXT, wacky gimmick aside. If she can wait til Vince dies before heading to the main roster, she may have a good career on RAW.

Unless your going to poison him this is not going to happen. I wonder if they do anything with her when Devitt arrives.

Top Bottom